• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
It can be cold and sunny! In fact most of the really cold days have clear skies, I think.
I've just lived in the north too long, I'm sure your summers would kill me, too. :)

True it can be sunny when its cold. I just don't like cold. The summer here is like being in a tropical rainforest with the humidity. After a rain, thats exactly what it feels like, a sauna.

But Sasuke isnt a loli.

but he IS a shouta in the form is he not?

Ryuukan

I like K-On too, even azucat

ibengDRS9OlYeN.gif

jman2050

Okay, the buck stops here.

I've never been more ashamed at this thread than the past week when K-On GAF was allowed to run rampant unchecked. No more! It ends here!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ugh, that Tamako Market OP is so bland, and the song is just bad. Best Kyoani OP's are still K-on Season 1 and Nichijou, the rest have always been subpar.
Nichijou's OP were helped by the actual song material. Their non-sequiturness, while a good encapsulation of the show, would have been extremely off-putting without Hyadain.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Nichijou's OP were helped by the actual song material. Their non-sequiturness, while a good encapsulation of the show, would have been extremely off-putting without Hyadain.

No, even just the visuals were good, the different scenes were well linked and flowed nicely, the whole colour and visual design was great. The songs themselves were my least favorite parts of the nichijou OP's.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
No, even just the visuals were good, the different scenes were well linked and flowed nicely, the whole colour and visual design was great. The songs themselves were my least favorite parts of the nichijou OP's.
Replace Nichijou with Tamako in this comment and you have my opinion of the current OP.

Metrotab

Banned
Winter Backlog Anonymous: Mouryou no Hako - 1

First of all, let me say this is an extremely beautiful show. Half the episode I was simply gazing at all the visual beauty on the screen. Fantastic stuff. The soundtrack seems to be top notch too.

Story's a bit undecipherable to me right now though, at the moment. I also had to look up what the Showa period is. I'm assuming this is post-war Japan?

Syrinx

Days like today are the days I simultaneously miss Connecticut winter and glad I got the fuck out of there in favor of 60 degrees F here in Charlotte.

Crunchyroll FINALLY got Little busters

This fan favorite series, based on the visual novel series by Key, is set to broadcast every Saturday starting on January 12, at 6:00pm Pacific Time for its premium members, and January 19 for free members, starting with episode 14. The previous 13 episodes will also be available on Crunchyroll at a later date.

Little Busters! will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands & Scandinavia.

The series page will be up soon at www.crunchyroll.com/littlebusters

Hopefully sentai gets the home media rights...

Jex

Winter Backlog Anonymous: Mouryou no Hako - 1

First of all, let me say this is an extremely beautiful show. Half the episode I was simply gazing at all the visual beauty on the screen. Fantastic stuff. The soundtrack seems to be top notch too.

Story's a bit undecipherable to me right now though
, at the moment. I also had to look up what the Showa period is. I'm assuming this is post-war Japan?

It may stay that way for awhile, and possibly forever!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
One thing I didn't like about the Nichijou OP was that it showed a bloke's hair on fire and I don't remember that scene ever appearing in the show. That's like false advertising or something. Unless I somehow missed one episode and I have never realised it.

On the flip side, HIP SHAKE!

KaX8q.gif

jman2050

I recently read your first Toradora impressions, in one of the threads Nafe was digging up.
It should be the duty of the AnimeGAF-historian to compile such important posts.

I sometimes worry that my current opinions on the show don't jive with what I posted when I actually watched it, but it turns out that isn't the case so I'm cool.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
One thing I didn't like about the Nichijou OP was that it showed a bloke's hair on fire and I don't remember that scene ever appearing in the show. That's like false advertising or something. Unless I somehow missed one episode and I have never realised it.
I'm still waiting for the cat's role in Girls und Panzer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom