• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Shakugan no Shana II 05

About as appeasing as whatever this is.

I must point out that I enjoy reading your Shana posts and I approve of you immediately identifying Yoshida as worst girl in anything ever. The worst part is she never goes the hell away. Ever.

Theonik

I can't wait for Tamako Market - I showed my wife the OP and she's in love with the chicken! That thing is a chicken, right? Hmmm to think the chicken was her favorite part of Tonari as well...
I think it's a parrot.
Maybe she just likes the male chicken.

Steroyd

Moe is in the eye of the beholder - we already know that. So what DTL said isn't untrue. Moe is how you make it!

I just realised this all started with DTL not wanting to be associated with Animegaf by loli fanservice, where the hell did moe come from!?

You underestimate meeeeee

You're right, you probably dance to it while sober, than feel like busting out the weed after it plays.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
IS needed more mecha and less drama. Seriously. The harem/drama bullshit was bananas. Plus I hate Houki's sister.

cajunator

Banned
I should point out that I've never seen Infinite Stratos. I only know cajunator hates it other than Charles and maybe other girls.

I wish that video I posted before would work in your area. then you could see how much of a goddess Charles is. She really is the only redeeming factor of the whole show.

Syrinx

I wish that video I posted before would work in your area. then you could see how much of a goddess Charles is. She really is the only redeeming factor of the whole show.

What video? And why wouldn't it work in my area? I live in North Carolina.

Steroyd

nfrAm.jpg

It's ingenious!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Mouryou no Hako 1

What?

e7VwE.jpg

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!

I kind of understand what happened here, but this show certainly doesn't seem to be my kind of thing. I mean, this is some Yami-level bullshit. The oppressive atmosphere is kind of neat, but I can't really say I enjoyed watching this episode.

Still, it's in the list, so what the hell.

Syrinx

I have no idea. I posted it before and you said it didnt work.
Shall we try it again?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65WuKSmD1C8

This looks like the worst show ever. It doesn't even look terrible in a fun way like Yami.

Charles is pretty good, though, I suppose. But that guy she's with is probably the biggest dumbfuck ever.

Edit: I don't think I'm getting the same daawwwwwww feeling out of the chopstick scene that I assume you got.

Jex

Mouryou no Hako 1

What?

I kind of understand what happened here, but this show certainly doesn't seem to be my kind of thing. I mean, this is some Yami-level bullshit. The oppressive atmosphere is kind of neat, but I can't really say I enjoyed watching this episode.

I think you accidentally linked the first thing twice.

sonicmj1

Well, time to check AnimeGAF-

ibp0JrVzij0v5Z.gif

Winter Backlog Anonymous: Mouryou no Hako - 1

First of all, let me say this is an extremely beautiful show. Half the episode I was simply gazing at all the visual beauty on the screen. Fantastic stuff. The soundtrack seems to be top notch too.

Story's a bit undecipherable to me right now though, at the moment. I also had to look up what the Showa period is. I'm assuming this is post-war Japan?

That's right. It's set in Showa 27, which puts it 26 years after Showa 1 (1926), in 1952. At this point, Japan is no longer starving to death in the post-war, but they're still a pretty long way from the modern industrial powerhouse they became.

Metrotab

Banned
Mouryou no Hako 1

What?

My impression is we aren't supposed to understand what's going on either, and we'll have to think alongside the detective in the following episodes to do so.

Jex

It's all just, you know, normal girls talk. You people are going to be pretty bemused next week.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
My impression is we aren't supposed to understand what's going on either, and we'll have to think alongside the detective in the following episodes to do so.

From my understanding,
both girls were fascinated by being young, so when the poor girl found the rich girl had a pimple, she pushed her. And the rich girl was ok with it.

I'm not bothered by it because it's too obtuse or something like that. It's just that it's some weird shit.

The "you are me" or whatever stuff is bullshit, though, haha.

cajunator

Banned
This looks like the worst show ever. It doesn't even look terrible in a fun way like Yami.

Charles is pretty good, though, I suppose. But that guy she's with is probably the biggest dumbfuck ever.

Edit: I don't think I'm getting the same daawwwwwww feeling out of the chopstick scene that I assume you got.

You really cannot fathom how much of a dumbfuck Ichika is. You have to experience it to really know. Not that I recommend that you do that without heavy support from others suffering with you. Of course, I went and bought the blurays because I secretly hate myself.
Ok not really XD

Anyway, this is her character song again, because its never too often to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom