• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
SHE'S SUPER GREAT, CAJUN

I thought
life would be so sad without Kirino
, but boy I was wrong. I hope she stays awesome for season 2.

Now the last episode, the beginning of the end according to some users.

Yeah it is. Good while it lasted right?

What third Madoka movie?

That doesn't exist

yMCNP4M.gif

Oh sure it does. I preordered it and everything!

So at an upcoming Non Non Biyori event, one of the items that people can buy is Renge's recorder. That's esoteric.

More like "thats marketing"

wheat's all this about?

I was reading the description of Daimidaler

"Kōichi Madanbashi is a high schooler who possesses Hi-ERo particles, which are used as an energy source for the robot Daimidaler."

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

"He obtains these particles by groping females"

reaction-guys-1.jpg

"and uses them to power up the robot in order to fight penguin-shaped robots from the evil Penguin Empire"

Darn it Japan

Sounds great to me!

Guys I went to that pancake thing, am on my second plate and I'm, I'm not doing so great you guys. I'm sweating and I think I've broken into some freakish kind of fever. I-if I start thinking about kissing my sisters, I need you to do me a favor and mercy kill me.

We're all here for you Corvy.

That site is just incredible.

Gbraga

Oreimo S2 2

HAHAHAHAHA Ayase was so great. Needs more Kuroneko though.

Manami is starting to get weird, but I guess that's to be expected, she's waiting for quite a while now, SHE NEEDS KYOU-CHAN SO BAD

Guys I went to that pancake thing, am on my second plate and I'm, I'm not doing so great you guys. I'm sweating and I think I've broken into some freakish kind of fever. I-if I start thinking about kissing my sisters, I need you to do me a favor and mercy kill me.

Don't worry I got your back.

If you try to kiss your sisters I'll slap you. Then I will turn around and introduce myself to your sisters. ;)

Gbraga

Yeah it is. Good while it lasted right?

So far it's still fine, though the only parts where it really felt like season 1 were those with Kirino being Kirino. Kyousuke is too confident, Manami is getting weird, Kuroneko is not getting enough screentime. Ayase seems to be the same, but she was always crazy, so that doesn't mean a lot.

Gazoinks

I'm not about to watch the show, but I have to give props to this website for perfectly emulating the old-school excesses of 90s web design, complete with a MIDI piano tune automatically playing on the home page. That's one way to make your web page stand out.

The website almost makes me want to watch the show, even though I don't like ecchi humor. It's beautifully executed.

789shadow

Banned
Ha ha ha

Ha ha

I just put 18 shows from Spring on my Plan to Watch list. 2 of which I'll have to catch up on already (Mushishi and JoJo, and I still need to watch GBF).

Ha ha

Ha ha ha

I'm insane.

cajunator

Banned
I'm not about to watch the show, but I have to give props to this website for perfectly emulating the old-school excesses of 90s web design, complete with a MIDI piano tune automatically playing on the home page. That's one way to make your web page stand out.

Simply amazing. Im going to support them just for doing this.

Syrinx

Magical Girl Pretty Sammy OVA 1

I was kinda confused early on, but it didn't take long for me to figure out that they were basically using Tenchi Muyo! characters in a different context, even though they're still pretty much the same characters.

I liked Mihoshi's recollection of Washu's fake sob story to get them to move her shit. What did she say, "her parents are involved in illegal activities, her sister is missing, and some guy with glasses lost his memory"? Lol. Also liked how her roommate saw the monster forms of Ayeka and Ryoko and just turned around all like "Nooooooooooooope". Also really got a kick out of everybody else's reactions, especially that old couple that pretty much just died on that bench.

Link Man

Banned
So, after the heavy drama of Toradora, I wanted something light and fluffy.

Yuyushiki 1

iTss4hicrhWMy.jpg

Speaking of food puns...

I thought this would be a slice-of-life, cute girls doing cut things show. Which it is, to be fair.

Then pink-haired girl wanted to kiss yellow-haired girl.

Then she wanted to grab her boobs.

Then she wanted yellow-haired girl to lick sauce off her cheek.

Whatever, I'll just roll with it.

iLkdBf25tMpAY.jpg

Yuyushiki accurately predicts Wizard Barristers, and the reaction to it.

So, is it something I'll enjoy?

ibfhSCNPdEbvdE.jpg

Possibly? I certainly watched it with a smile on my face, it's just I wasn't expecting this tone. I'll definitely stick with it, though, as it was cute and funny.

Ha ha ha

Ha ha

I just put 18 shows from Spring on my Plan to Watch list. 2 of which I'll have to catch up on already (Mushishi and JoJo, and I still need to watch GBF).

Ha ha

Ha ha ha

I'm insane.

I remember doing that for the fall

I only finished 2 shows (Kill La Kill & Log Horizon) and am currently working on catching up on 2 more (Phi Brain S3 and Gundam Build Fighters) the others I'll watch... eventually

Speaking of

Phi Brain S3 E9

I feel like I'd enjoy this more if the twist wasn't so damn obvious

Jin told Raestel to give up on puzzles because
unlike Kaito she doesn't really love puzzles, she just did them because her parents gave them to her, she did them for others and not for herself. He told her to give up on puzzles because she was attempting puzzles of fools for Jin just made things to dangerous for her and she wasn't trying to free them the way Jin/Kaito are

Enigma is
lying about working for Jin and is just using his name to manipulate the master brains and Raestel, though the fact he doesn't give a shit about Jin was bascially revealed this episode

Still I think the writing is good and the puzzles and characters still work really well.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, I remember that moment in Yuyushiki where they went full-on "wait did she just say what I think she just said in a TV anime?" (Yes, I know, Seitokai Yakuindomo is a thing, still, it caught me off guard)

"I wonder what Yui's little bean tastes like"

Good times.

Man, I remember that moment in Yuyushiki where they went full-on "wait did she just say what I think she just said in a TV anime?" (Yes, I know, Seitokai Yakuindomo is a thing, still, it caught me off guard)

Good times.
Reminds me of Kayos' little incident too, lol.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

Good times.

:kayos~

Yuyushiki 1

iTss4hicrhWMy.jpg

Speaking of food puns...

I thought this would be a slice-of-life, cute girls doing cut things show. Which it is, to be fair.

iLkdBf25tMpAY.jpg

ibfhSCNPdEbvdE.jpg

Possibly? I certainly watched it with a smile on my face, it's just I wasn't expecting this tone. I'll definitely stick with it, though, as it was cute and funny.

its ok.

iOhqEbxNGTook.gif

Either I missed this or forgot about it. Explain/refresh my memory, please. :lol
Kayos posted a picture of Date A Live's Kurumi back when it was first airing and her lady bits were plain as day to see. When someone told him her bean was showing he simply replied "Bean?" because he's Kayos and oblivious to the world's evils.

Ahahahaha :kayos is the gift that keeps on giving

Shhhhh <_<

This is why I'm shouldn't post past 11PM my ability to think shuts off

Dammit, now I want to see the picture he initially posted.

If you go to the full thread someone quoted his original post and didn't edit out the link to the image

cajunator

Banned

Yuyushiki 1

iTss4hicrhWMy.jpg

Speaking of food puns...

iLkdBf25tMpAY.jpg

ibfhSCNPdEbvdE.jpg

It has plenty of :cajun in it believe me.

I miss this show.

Kayos posted a picture of Date A Live's Kurumi back when it was first airing and her lady bits were plain as day to see. When someone told him her bean was showing he simply replied "Bean?" because he's Kayos and oblivious to the world's evils.

I remember the post but..

I dont remember what pic was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom