• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat cover:

ukZibz5.jpg

http://www.monogatari-series.com/2ndseason/news/index.html#news29812
Excellent cover ... wonder what cover Uk people will get ( i hope it's this one )
Sentai has licensed Mondaiji-tachi (Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?).

https://twitter.com/Sentaifilmworks/status/446390131931348993

Very good ... bought when i get to this in any store
1359758309575.gif

Izayoi and useless rabbit were cool, but it was all about You
and her getting jobbed constantly lolol

No need to pick favorites they were all
problems children

Need more episodes of this.
LIttle garden as a world had so many possibilities of intresting nonsense plot and locales for having fun ... A also need more books to read ... or more alternate manga Anything really ...

Futari wa Pretty Cure RE: Splash Star 9

And here comes two new characters, Andou and Miyasako. I don't... exactly remember too much about Andou, other than her sort of being the water to awaken the seed of Miyasako, considering he continues to develop throughout the show.

He pretty much lacks self confidence, and he's pretty much here to be propelled throughout the show.... Although... I won't be fond of that.

I think the soundtrack really helped here, granted, it helps that Splash Star's music in particular is pretty good (I'm starting to miss this composer more).

I guess right now, it's me thinking that... Cures aren't entirely the forefront of everything, granted... that depends more on the season in particular, but it feels less restrained by its choice of characters, compared to some of the later seasons.

Theonik

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 20

http://i.imgur.com/NxZKFlQ.gif

Just. All my feels. Nobody talk to me. Gotta think about life and stuff now.
I just thought I should mention that this episode's events were spoiled on the OP from the very start.
If you remember the OP features JoJo putting on Ceasar's Bandana and screaming and then Ceasar disappears from the OP.
YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED.

It is only just as Yamada is justice.

shades of Goemon Ishikawa XIII
"Yet again I have licensed a worthless show" - Some dude at Sentai.

CorvoSol

I just thought I should mention that this episode's events were spoiled on the OP from the very start.
If you remember the OP features JoJo putting on Ceasar's Bandana and screaming and then Ceasar disappears from the OP.
YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED.

You want to know the worst part?

That dawned on me DURING the credits to this episode, so there was a sense of dread the entire time as I was like "NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO"

So I finally have found Golden Time volume 8/ending spoilers. I am pleased. If not a bit disappointed it was left a tad open ended. I can now watch the last 3 episodes of the anime without any fears. Starting a week from this thursday

Jex

[Oh! Edo Rocket] - 9

As I've mentioned previously, it's really easy to see when a director struggles with this series' completely bizarre sense of humour because their episodes don't really 'click' as neatly as the rest. Not that this episode fell as flat as some earlier episodes, it was just kind of "there". The problem this time was with the actual production, which was farmed out to DR Movie, but it felt like DR Movie's B team This resulted in almost Samurai Flamenco-esque level of visual ugliness.

Baccano was the show that got me back into anime. Good dub, not beholden to too many tropes, accessible setting, and just plain good.

I got into anime because I watched Chobits and Ah! My Goddess, so I guess everybody's way into anime is different.
Or maybe it's just me.

Baccano was the show that got me back into anime. Good dub, not beholden to too many tropes, accessible setting, and just plain good.

I should get around to watching AoT at some point so I can at least understand what everyone's talking about.

Fist of the North Star was what got me into regular anime watching. To think I found out about it completely by chance one evening.

As for Attack on Titan, I must get round to continuing that sometime. If only to see if it lives up to the hype.

I'm noticing now that The Pilot's Love Song will be only 13 episodes. And, given at what point is the series, it's very disappointing. At first it presented a quest to get a quasi mythological place, a girl who seems to have magical powers (in a otherwise mundane setting) that seemed to be related to the mysterious place, later they mentioned enemy and friendly tribes around that place.. I thought they would explore the mystery and the setting in the series. But it will end in two episodes and all it's up in the air.

Oh well, after a few episodes the series has been bordering on mediocrity, to be honest. :(

Princess Tutu 5-7

Rue seems to be a better BFF than Ahiru's actual BFFs. The worst things about this show honestly. Otherwise, the show isn't so bad. It just seems very standard.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Must have been tough when everything was downhill after that.

It hasn't been too bad. I mean, since then I've discovered Toradora, K-ON!, Hidamari Sketch, Joshiraku, Hataraku Maou-sama, Idolm@ster, and a buncha other great stuff.

Nichijou *is* still my favorite, though!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm noticing now that The Pilot's Love Song will be only 13 episodes. And, given at what point is the series, it's very disappointing. At first it presented a quest to get a quasi mythological place, a girl who seems to have magical powers (in a otherwise mundane setting) that seemed to be related to the mysterious place, later they mentioned enemy and friendly tribes around that place.. I thought they would explore the mystery and the setting in the series. But it will end in two episodes and all it's up in the air.

Oh well, after a few episodes the series has been bordering on mediocrity, to be honest. :(

Wait, really? I just assumed that it was 2 cour, since the show is stuck at some turning point at the moment.

cajunator

Banned
She did Nagisa so well!!!

Luci does everything well.

Kizu never :(

Ah man Working 2 is so good so far, i dont know why i was so late watching the 2nd season considering i liked the 1st

All bout that Yamada.

Sentai has licensed Mondaiji-tachi (Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?).

https://twitter.com/Sentaifilmworks/status/446390131931348993

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Puni Puni Poemi Episode 1:

Okay, yea, wow, never really asked for an over-caffinated version of Excel Saga and I am not sure I liked this, every thing was so manic and rapid it was kind of annoying honestly.

Jintor

I actually think I told you about this series too when you pitched your demon queen imouto series. :p

Did you? I don't recall, but I tend to pitch things before I go to sleep so I don't always discern.

I'm actually kind of serious about this for some reason lol. Maybe I'll draft up some plans and write this stupid thing for NaNo...

Did you? I don't recall, but I tend to pitch things before I go to sleep so I don't always discern.

I'm actually kind of serious about this for some reason lol. Maybe I'll draft up some plans and write this stupid thing for NaNo...

I'm pretty sure your series would have been much better than how terrible this one that's getting adapted is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom