• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Log Horizon, what happened to Kanami from the Tea Party group will she be present later on in the novels or was those flashbacks from Shiroe in the anime meaningless.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The show has certainly become a drama mess. I hope they can resolve it from here in some way that doesnt fuck anyone over too badly. The preview for the last episode is confusing.

Time skip. I'd guess. Fits with his discussion with his mother, and the background shots would indicate a change in season and the fact hes moved back home.

Looks like Koko and his friends are visiting to resolve everything.

I still think Koko and Banri end up back together, well whatever is left of Banri at this point.

Either way looking forward to see where they do actually end the show. A lot of ways it can go for the conclusion. Hopefully its not too much of a downer.

Mature

So next after Shuffle is Street Fighter II V Also with caveats. Basically, excluding Yami, the whole rest of the list reads "With Caveats"
Yeesh. I don't envy you.
Fuck yes Cencoroll 2 lives!! http://moca-news.net/article/20140322/201403220900b/01/

PV reup: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1irs38 (1080p no recompression from youtube)
Huuuuh..? Now there's a name I was sure I wouldn't hear again. The PV looks great.

Full PV for Stardust Crusaders, via @Yuyucow (stream rip):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRI_MEBNNU

edit: never mind, here's the official one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoQ8hARdG78

(technically it's the Jotaro and Star Platinum PV, but w/e)
Looks fantastic. To be expected.

Oh man that walking 'animation'. Still looks like David Production to me!
It almost feels "right" in that regard. Maybe this is a light form of masochism?

Oooooh.... erm..... (Gargantia TV spoiler)
why is Chamber there?! :eek:
He sorta looks translucent. It's the ghost of chamber, of course.

I wasn't worried, but it's great to see confirmation. And July isn't too long to wait.

cajunator

Banned
Time skip. I'd guess. Fits with his discussion with his mother, and the background shots would indicate a change in season and the fact hes moved back home.

Looks like Koko and his friends are visiting to resolve everything.

I still think Koko and Banri end up back together, well whatever is left of Banri at this point.

Either way looking forward to see where they do actually end the show. A lot of ways it can go for the conclusion. Hopefully its not too much of a downer.

I would actually be happier if
Koko doesnt end up with Banri because he's kind of fucked up for life and I dont want to see that her get her heart broken again

I would actually be happier if
Koko doesnt end up with Banri because he's kind of fucked up for life and I dont want to see that her get her heart broken again

Amnesia
doesn't work like that though... And since the author is using psuedo-amnesia whose to say the series can't end with a plot-device-out-of-the-ass cure?

Ideal ending would be
Banri dies and Koko x Linda.

Branduil

Yo where da bird at?
ikn3NjLbBOoHL.gif

Totally real spoilers: Mochizou cooks Tamako a Dera pie to show his love for her.

Link Man

Banned
Non Non Biyori 12

First half was like:

love_poop_anime.jpg

And then we go on to gathering plants.

ikPWscibL5ig8.jpg

And it was nice how they tied this into the theme of the first episode, gives a sense of cohesiveness to the series.

This show was cute at all times, and funny at some. It's laid back, almost to a fault, but it is a comforting and calming show. Overall, I'd have to say

ibuC7WnDaYWjfd.jpg

Amnesia
doesn't work like that though... And since the author is using psuedo-amnesia whose to say the series can't end with a plot-device-out-of-the-ass cure?

Ideal ending would be
Banri dies and Koko x Linda.

Is Golden Time getting an anime original ending? The eighth LN volume came out earlier in the month also, so is that the final volume or is there more plot to cover? I can understand more LNs to come if they were to be side-stories to add to the other three currently available.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Just being myself and apparently people think I come across as being a lot like Irisu,haha.
They all work!

This is exactly why one doesn't have to stalk or read people's twitter or facebook or whatever. People just post their interests right here in the thread. ;p
Nah, see, you DO use a database.

In your MIND.

Haha. Actually taking a look and it doesn't seem like there's really any nekomimi or animal ear/tail type fan art of the Sailor Moon girls. It seems pretty strange with how so many people seem to give them to all the different anime characters and with the show being popular and around as long as it has.
Haha, yeah, there are actually quite a few similar blind spots when it comes to fanart. Probably for the best, though.

Articalys

Crunchyroll streaming news:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...dds-champion-joe-2-anime-and-gto-taiwan-drama
Crunchyroll had a couple fresh announcements to make during today's Anime Boston panel, including a mix of classic anime and a drama simulcast. The former is Champion Joe 2 (Ashita no Joe 2) and the latter is none other than GTO Taiwan.

Champion Joe 2 is set to arrive on Monday, March 24 at 3:00pm PDT. Premium members will be able to stream all episodes, while free members will get 7 episodes per week. The series will be available to stream in North America, Central and South America including the Caribbean, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.

GTO Taiwan's first episode debuts today at 7:30pm PDT. The second episode will be available for premium members shortly after at 8pm PDT. Free members will be able to catch episodes one week later. GTO Taiwan will be available to stream in the USA, Canada, South Africa, Central and South America (including the Caribbean), Europe (including French-speaking and German-speaking world, but excluding Russia), Australia, and New Zealand.

Lurky

Sekai Seifuku 11

Man so much feels in this episode. Natasha... ;-; Somehow though she actually became cooler. I didn't expect her to
produce those little monster things with her tears.
Which makes me even more sad because there was a shitload of them everywhere. =[

kk1u2keg.gif
kk3ndkqg.gif

Kuroko no Basket S2 24

Its always with Zone when they seem to give the most effort.

Nice punch there, Himuro.

Sucks about him never being as good as Kagami.

Link Man

Banned
Sekai Seifuku 11

Man so much feels in this episode. Natasha... ;-; Somehow though she actually became cooler. I didn't expect her to
produce those little monster things with her tears.
Which makes me even more sad because there was a shitload of them everywhere. =[

I...I didn't even think about that.

Lurky

I thought
she just hid them there, somehow

lol I can see how you'd think that with all of their crazy tech and stuff. But I'm pretty sure they're
just her tears
because
you can clearly see them transforming.
Maybe I'm wrong though.

trejo

I had to stop watching Log Horizon because it got to a point where I wanted to stab someone in the neck any time a character in the show felt the need to adjust his/her glasses. Needless to say it got too unhealthy to keep that up.

lol I can see how you'd think that with all of their crazy tech and stuff. But I'm pretty sure they're
just her tears
because
you can clearly see them transforming.
Maybe I'm wrong though.

I just figured she had more than one way to make them,
with her tears being a usable but super inefficient means of doing it, which is why they were so small.

Log Horizon, what happened to Kanami from the Tea Party group will she be present later on in the novels or was those flashbacks from Shiroe in the anime meaningless.

Well Kanami is kinda
on the european continent so stell yourself for an oav or a side story but not much more , right now Log horizon is telling the events on the japanese server and while it's possible that she is back for more it won't be until MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more later.

Rest assured that this wasn't meaningless there are plenty of debauchery tea party members that haven't been introduuced yet and plenty of story left to tell.

Lurky

I just figured she had more than one way to make them,
with her tears being a usable but super inefficient means of doing it, which is why they were so small.

I really hope that's how they explain it or I'd feel really bad for the best character.

CorvoSol

Getter Robo G 14 ends with a child soldier being executed by demon Hitler for treason. While the Getter team eat watermelon and watch summer fireworks.

In two minutes Getter Robo G became infinitely darker than any UC Gundam show.

lonely

Who said thats whats going on?
I'll gladly eat crow if that isn't the case, but the way it's drawn, to me, is strongly implied. Maybe a love triangle will help demonstrate how Ledo has grown as a character but it's not what I want to see in this series.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sekai Seifuku 11

Mostly a setup episode for the last two, but still, geez. This shit's gotten dark as fuck.
Yasu's a traitor, Goro's dead, Natasha's captured, Roboko's demolished (though that's obviously gonna change soon)...the only ones left are Itsuka, Kate, and Asuta (and Renge, I guess). Also, we learn that Kate really is centuries old, and Asuta's father is probably some kinda demon or something as well.

Definitely can't wait for next week.

jman2050

Nisekoi ep.11

That was more enjoyable than I though it would be, though as others have pointed out Raku and Onodera really try your patience.

By the way, it's intersting how it seems most fans use first names for almost every character except (Seishirou) Tsugumi and (Kosaki) Onodera.

And then
Haru shows up and confuses things further. Which Onodera am I talking about now? Who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom