• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnet128

Banned
And then
Haru shows up and confuses things further. Which Onodera am I talking about now? Who knows!

Eh, I don't think that's ever an actual source of confusion.
Nobody calls Haru just "Onodera". "Onodera imouto", maybe =p

ImoCho 12 END

And there goes the second final episode of the season (of shows that I'm watching, anyway).

A very open ending, but of course that's to be expected of these adaptations of ongoing properties. I wasn't really expecting to ever get any answers about who Hiyori really is or any of that. The biggest revelation that happened in this final episode was
Yuki-nee finally confessing that she's been able to see Hiyori all along
, which took me by surprise largely because of how casually it was dropped in there.

Overall, I quite enjoyed this show. It wasn't anything particularly special, but the shameless lewdness was entertaining, the female MC was pretty damn cute, and the drama and relationship stuff was actually pretty well-executed when it wasn't just finding excuses to create the lewdest possible situations.

It certainly didn't hook me enough to make me want to go and check out the original manga (the uncensored disc release, maybe =p), but I would watch a second season. Though if they do make one I'd like it to actually tie things up, because I'm quite curious about the whole question of Hiyori's past
and whether my theory of her actually being some kind of animal turns out to be correct or not

Strike the blood - 23

This arc is intresting ..
Very intresting indeed.But i sense a good amount of forced drama for a finale episode..

Filler end ? filler end !

Jarmel

Banned
Zvezda Plot 11

This is all a thinly-veiled political commentary, isn't it?
I have no knowledge of Japan's national politics.

There's definitely some political commentary going on. I didn't really pick up on this till now but I guess it explains why Kate's a loli and it revolves around Tokyo.

Also damn did this show get dark as fuck.

BjXGxCKCMAA56Qy.jpg

Finally. Now they just need to make a Breaking Bad of anime.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Feel free to talk about whatever here, and I'm sure some people watched Another.

Blablurn

Okay, I'm like in Episode 6 or 7 right now.

First of all. The Thirst between the two main characters is real.

Second. Heavy gory scenes out of nowhere. That Umbrella Accident shocked the shit out of me

Good Show so far!

JoeFu

Banned
I need to talk about a show. It's called Another. Is it well known?

I watched it the other day. What about it?

Okay, I'm like in Episode 6 or 7 right now.

First of all. The Thirst between the two main characters is real.

Second. Heavy gory scenes out of nowhere. That Umbrella Accident shocked the shit out of me

Good Show so far!

lol I think it was an okay show. Definitely thought it was funnier than scary or whatever it was trying to be.

ALSO

Got my Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu-Ray box thingy in, pretty sweet.

Blablurn

lol I think it was an okay show. Definitely thought it was funnier than scary or whatever it was trying to be.

Yeah, it lost some momentum when it became
Final Destination The Anime
. Still very entertaining.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I still think that we should have petitioned to have "voted NeoGAF Anime of the Year 2013" added to the English Star Blazers 2199 packaging.

cajunator

Banned
BjXGxCKCMAA56Qy.jpg

Finally. Now they just need to make a Breaking Bad of anime.

I cant believe they equated those two things.

I need to talk about a show. It's called Another. Is it well known?

Yes. Best comedy.

ALSO

Got my Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu-Ray box thingy in, pretty sweet.

Youve done well! the NISA set right?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
I still think that we should have petitioned to have "voted NeoGAF Anime of the Year 2013" added to the English Star Blazers 2199 packaging.

Yes.

Also: I wanted to get a 3D model of BGBW's YuruYuri statue for anime of the year trophies so I could make it in a 3D printer, paint it gold, put it on a base and send one to Hosoda and one to Yutaka Izubuchi

JoeFu

Banned
The Nichibro box set came with a BD disk of volume 1 in a paper cd sleeve because the one that came with the box set apparently had artifacting or something, that's pretty funny...

Pretty awesome packaging for 50 bucks.

Anyways I'm on episode 3 now and this show is freaking hilarious.

Jarmel

Banned
Witch Craft Works 11-

This bomb drama stuff got old a long time ago. I planted bombs on your bombs to blow you up while I'm blowing you up.

Recently, I ran after my jealous sister when she saw me with my naked, clearly interested childhood friend 11

I hate him with the flames of a thousands suns.

Go to anime hell or wherever else your dense dumbass will wind up in.

Lurky

Recently, I ran after my jealous sister when she saw me with my naked, clearly interested childhood friend 11

I see I'm not the only person that hates this show.

cajunator

Banned
Deleted. That's how I know it was that specific image.

Now Im interested to know what it was lol.

The Nichibro box set came with a BD disk of volume 1 in a paper cd sleeve because the one that came with the box set apparently had artifacting or something, that's pretty funny...

Pretty awesome packaging for 50 bucks.

Anyways I'm on episode 3 now and this show is freaking hilarious.

Hmmm. artifacting? I dont remember that problem.

How many bans here have we had recently that have NOT been from crossing the lewd threshold?

I got banned recently for defending someone (and not doing so tactfully apparently)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 11
Lots of feels everywhere, death, sadness, all leading up to the climax next episode, also they should have kissed
Sekai Seifuku 11

Man so much feels in this episode. Natasha... ;-; Somehow though she actually became cooler. I didn't expect her to
produce those little monster things with her tears.
Which makes me even more sad because there was a shitload of them everywhere. =[
Add me to the list that didnt think of that! D:

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Is that actually the name of the show

CorvoSol

Yami and the Hat and whatever 1

Yup. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. This right here is gonna be the one. This is gonna be the show that breaks me. I can feel it. In mah bones. A storm's a comin. Any show that can't be bothered to stick to anything resembling chronological order this early on is gonna break me.

I'm old now. And weak. This show is the dragon, and I'm an ailing Beowulf.

cajunator

Banned
i dunno, but this was taped to the box

Hmmm. I didnt receive this notice. Bought it on preorder too.

Yup. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. This right here is gonna be the one. This is gonna be the show that breaks me. I can feel it. In mah bones. A storm's a comin. Any show that can't be bothered to stick to anything resembling chronological order this early on is gonna break me.

This show is going to be amazing Corvy. I cant wait.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

And it's only just begun.

jman2050

Oh god I'm so sorry.

I'm so so so so sorry.

I'd tell you to turn back now but the little blond-haired chick from Tutu inside of me wants me to tell you to press on instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom