• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppeli

Banned
Narag gets it.

I need to get a life. I took a full week off and still took second. Summer can't get here any sooner.

I bet this is why you have an anime avatar, too!

I go back to work full time this Summer, so I'm gonna have to try hard not to miss out on the newer shows.

Just copypasting my spring list from last thread:

Jojo's Part 3
Mushishi
Bokura wa Minna Kawaiso
Black Bullet
Akuma no Riddle
Date a Live S2
No Game No Life (Miyukichi stoooooooooooooop)
Mekaku City Actors
Brown Waifu featuring Captain Earth
Ping Pong
Puchimaaaaaaaasu~
Love Live S2
Atelier Escha and Logy

Good spring.

Definitely:

Black Bullet
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

Maybe:
Akuma no Riddle
Break Blade
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Hitsugi no Chaika
Isshuukan Friends.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Zeppeli

Banned
So, AnimeGAF - who were your most and least favourite characters for Winter?

Favourite:
This was a bit tougher than the others, but I'd have to say that Masayoshi from Samumenco tops this season for me.

Least favourite:
BENIO BENIO BENIO BENIO BENIO BENIO

Just copypasting my spring list from last thread:

Oh I shall do the same
Atelier Escha & Logy ~ Tasogara no Sora no Renkinjutsushi~
Baby Steps
Black Bullet
Cardfight!! Vanguard
Captain Earth
Fairy Tail
Haikyuu!!
JJBA: Stardust Crusaders
Kamigami no Asobi ~Ludere deorum~
Kenzen Robo Daimidaler
Kiniro no Corda: Blue Sky
M3
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mekaku City Actors
No Game No Life
Ping Pong: The Animation
Knights of Sidonia
Soul Eater Not!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Maybe
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Hitsugi no Chaika
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

Top 3 Anime of the Season
Mekaku City Actors
Mahouka
Haikyuu!!

Favorite:
Shirou from Log Horizon. Brilliant, nice and and a badass.

Least Favorite:
Every character from Chuu2. Specifically the annoying thing that says DEATH all the time and the high pitched dumb one that is always sleeping.

Zeppeli

Banned
Favorite:
Shirou from Log Horizon. Brilliant, nice and and a badass.

Least Favorite:
Every character from Chuu2. Specifically the annoying thing that says DEATH all the time and the high pitched dumb one that is always sleeping.
Dekomori is literally the only girl from Chuu2 that isn't completely garbage.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Best Character: Satsuki
Worst Character: Ryuko

Honorary mention: Utah

cnet128

Banned
Haunted maid cafe = win

I prefer the opposite combination - a house that is haunted by maids.

I'm picturing couples wandering nervously through pitch-black corridors, only for adorable maids to pop out when they least expect it and give them cake.

So two yuri shows...and a possible third one Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka? This one appears in Monthly Kirara, right?

I'll be surprised if any of them live up to the Sakura Trick standard, though. I feel like that show has spoiled me on yuri so bad. How can I go back to faux-yuri after I have experienced Haruka and Yuu passionately yet adorably kissing numerous times per episode.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Let me see, favorite character is a bit of a tough one, but I am going with the stern Oni clerk Hozuki, his deadpan and snarkish ways really make the show for me. Least favorite, without a doubt is Mari from Samurai Flamenco, I have not hated a character like this since Sword Art Online, I have given my reasons for the hatred but in a nutshell she is a selfish bitch who makes other selfish bitches go that is a selfish bitch.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Which show is Benio from, because that is a great name and I don't see how anyone with a name like that could be disliked.

Zeppeli

Banned
I'll have actual people to hang out with, so I won't spend all day watching anime to kill time.

Of course. Judging you based on your avatar was a sound decision I based on years of peer reviewed science.

Hey, so do I - which is why it's going to be difficult to watch any shows. Friends and work.

Which show is Benio from, because that is a great name and I don't see how anyone with a name like that could be disliked.

Engaged to the Unidentified. She is the worst

Let me see, favorite character is a bit of a tough one, but I am going with the stern Oni clerk Hozuki, his deadpan and snarkish ways really make the show for me. Least favorite, without a doubt is Mari from Samurai Flamenco, I have not hated a character like this since Sword Art Online, I have given my reasons for the hatred but in a nutshell she is a selfish bitch who makes other selfish bitches go that is a selfish bitch.

As much as I hate Mari, and I really do hate her, at least her screen time was minimal for a big chunk of the show so my rage for her dissipated. I would've said Benio but that seems like it'd be a popular choice so I'd rather go with other characters I hate just as much

Articalys

Most shows still have a couple episodes to go so don't want to jump to conclusions, but some of the other answers already said Satsuki/Shiroe for best and Benio/Rikka for worst, which sounds about right for now.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
As much as I hate Mari, and I really do hate her, at least her screen time was minimal for a big chunk of the show so my rage for her dissipated. I would've said Benio but that seems like it'd be a popular choice so I'd rather go with other characters I hate just as much

I didn't pick up Engage to the Unidentified so I know nothing of Benio.

Don't you palp my rage you sick anime avatar using pervert. My rage is underage.

zIwKSPr.gif

And if her only characteristic wasn't
being an incestual paedophile

Well, yeah, that too.

Zeppeli

Banned
I didn't pick up Engage to the Unidentified so I know nothing of Benio.

Engaged to the Unidentified is an interesting enough series to pick up and watch casually on downtime. Certainly not worth going out of your way to watch though

Soma

So, AnimeGAF - who were your most and least favourite characters for Winter?

Favourite:
This was a bit tougher than the others, but I'd have to say that Masayoshi from Samumenco tops this season for me.

Least favourite:
BENIO BENIO BENIO BENIO BENIO BENIO

Favorite: If Satsuki counts, her.

Least Favorite: Ehhhhhh I guess Raku from Nisekoi.

jman2050

Benio haters are the worst characters this season.

For real though, best is Tsugumi by default and I don't really have a worst.

Tenumi

Banned
I have no favorites or anything. I like every character equally.

Also, I can't remember characters names half the time, so there's that, too.

I'll just say my favorite is Tsugumi, because she makes me want to continue watching a show I dropped at the first episode.

And tomboys are always the best.
I hate Raku's stupid hair pin thing. It bothers the hell out of me.
It only looks bad on him, ripping off Yunocchi.

Got a somewhat bigger watch list than usual this spring.

Watching.
Fairy Tail
Captain Earth

I'll give it a shot:
Knojo ga Flag wo Oraretara.
Mahou Shoujo Taisen
Seikoku no Dragonar
Mahouka

That name sounds like some kind of cereal. Did you eat your Beni-Os this morning?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right, honorable mentions:

Most Favored
Shiroe from Log Horizon
Mako from Kill la Kill
QT from Space Dandy
Rumi Yokoi from Seki-Kun
Shio Ogura from Nobunagun

Mosted Hated
The Entire Cast of Pupa
Hiyori Kotobuki from ImoCho
Tie: Tsugumi and Nui from Kill la Kill
Aila Jyrkiainen from Gundam Build Fighters
Jack the Ripper from Nobunagun

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I suppose I should plan out Spring since I am carrying like nothing over.

For Sure
Soul Eater Not!
Knights of Sidonia
Puchim@s

Probably
M3
Ping Pong The Animation

Wizard Barristers 9

Do you see him for what he is now?
Shizumu is a pedophile... more importantly a Wud

Well things just got.... something.....
Suddenly, it made sense as to why Shark peoples were in Canada, but the true extent of their goals??? that's for 10. Shizumu is probably being set up for something in the name of redemption maybe....

but YOU DIED ONCE CECIL! Now I'm just going... what....

Well now.... Uhhh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom