• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Exactly, Charlotte has little to no reaction if Flair doesn't get involved. Right person to win and while yeah that end was shit, she needed that heat.

Sasha should win 1-1 at Summerslam.

How is she the right person to win if she gets no reaction without Ric? Get the belt off her if she isn't getting any reaction and move on.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Doubt Rock will show up with his shooting schedule for the Baywatch movie

Not only is he advertised, there's video of him from yesterday showing him arriving at AT&T talking about his role at the event.

Heroman

Banned
Wait... what don't people like about the end of that match? The interference? I thought it was fine from an entertainment standpoint. Or is it just because of who won and we're all just having fun buying into the spectacle?

Educate me, WrassleGAF.

It mainly because flair has been involve in about 99% Charlotte matches and it real fucking old.

I'm not mad at Charlotte retaining. Any competent wrestling company would now book a year long story resulting in a Sasha/Charlotte rematch next year and a Sasha win for maximum feel good.

Unfortunately this company will hot shot the title like next week or something.

a916

Save us Shane... tired of saying a senile Undertaker walk around. He's become incredibly boring because he can't do anything in the ring.

How is she the right person to win if she gets no reaction without Ric? Get the belt off her if she isn't getting any reaction and move on.

That was before. Now she's with Ric thus getting a reaction. It makes you and everyone else hate her and all the more reason when Sasha wins in a singles program for the championship, it'll be more sweeter.

Ravager61

I wouldn't call the women's match bad booking. It's a boring ending but it's not bad booking. No one really loses face and Charlotte gets more heat as a heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom