• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Women's match is MOTN so far at Wrestlemania. How about that?

Would be nice to have Bayley show up tomorrow to take out Charlotte and set up a program with Sasha on the main show. Have to believe they know they struck gold with that in NXT last year.

I know we still have the Rock and all, but there's still more than 90 minutes left and only 3 matches to go.

Wait... what don't people like about the end of that match? The interference? I thought it was fine from an entertainment standpoint. Or is it just because of who won and we're all just having fun buying into the spectacle?

Educate me, WrassleGAF.

Personally I don't like interference at Mania, although if that was a men's match I'd be certain that we're getting a cage match at Extreme Rules which could be interesting.

I did want Becky to win though.

Execution is off in every aspect tonight. Weak matches, odd booking, and the camera work has been missing shit everywhere.

There isn't a problem with Charlotte winning, but THAT ending was so weak compared to the rest of that match which was very good.

Then Charlotte goes to hold up their brand new Women's Championship and they cut to an exterior shot of the arena shooting off fireworks instead.

Whole event feels sloppy from start to finish.

jonjonaug

I'm not mad at Charlotte retaining. Any competent wrestling company would now book a year long story resulting in a Sasha/Charlotte rematch next year and a Sasha win for maximum feel good.

Unfortunately this company will hot shot the title like next week or something.

I'd be fine with Charlotte retaining if they didn't just debut a new Women's title and then have an old man decide who wins it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm fine with Charlotte going over. Great match.

I just wish she had won clean, or pulled tights or some other cheap move she did all her own. I think Ric helped Charlotte become a heel on the main show and the fans bought in, but she doesn't need him now.

If they want Becky Lynch to be a viable part of this Women's revolution, she needs a big win soon. Right now she's there to eat pins.

Kiyo

Yeah, the heels winning aren't actually popular. Jericho is less liked by smarks than AJ, League of Nations nobody likes and Charlotte is the least popular between the three of them.

The only feel good moment right now is Ryder.

Even the Ryder win is a bit fringe. I don't really care about him at all and would much rather have seen either KO or Sami take it.

All of tonight's booking so far has been awful, so I expect clean Taker and Roman wins in these upcoming matches.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
What I like about this is that I am kinda cheering for both of them. A new raw sounds great, but also, its Taker at Mania. So going to be fun no matter what.

I don't like the women's finish because they spent 20 minutes telling me Charlotte couldn't bridge into the Figure Eight due to her arm, then she does it anyway like no biggie because "it's the finish".

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Charlotte winning is fine, but their delivery takes it out of the focus which is "look how great women wrestling is" and instead turns it into "old dude matters more than the action in the ring"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom