• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Shane bucks?

inside the stadium

pTCcrhq.jpg

You say that as if the 27 main event was good.

It still shouldn't have interference.

This is the last match at Mania. Have a good wrestling match and end a major story

I'm so over the Rock and tired of this booking. Coming off of NXT, it's such a night and day difference.

Im curious how desperately theyll use the Rock.

Wait... what don't people like about the end of that match? The interference? I thought it was fine from an entertainment standpoint. Or is it just because of who won and we're all just having fun buying into the spectacle?

Educate me, WrassleGAF.

People wanted Sasha to win. Hell I would like Sasha to win. But personally, Charlotte is coming around as a heel and it's too early for Sasha to win, especially something as chaotic and sloppy as a Triple Threat.

People just whine when they don't get what they want.

How is she the right person to win if she gets no reaction without Ric? Get the belt off her if she isn't getting any reaction and move on.

Having a manager help the heel champion get heat isn't exactly new in wrestling. And it is helping Charlotte. This makes sense until they have a strong face to take the title. Sasha hasn't been pushed much the last few months.

Adrian121

It's like they're trying to have the outcomes shock everyone tonight but if anything, it's just bringing my hype down. WrestleMania should be the big culmination of feuds - yet we have Jericho going over and Charlotte going over. Not that the heels shouldnt or cant go over or feuds cant continue after Wrestlemania, I just thought they would have tried to settle some of these feuds and move on to something else post WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom