• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
So Shane wins, shows up Monday and blasts all of the decisions made about the endings of the matches at wrestlemania right?

:[

That'd require them to actually be self-aware enough to do it.

And it'd start immediately after Shane's match, with Triple H winning.

Real talk, people have been giving Charlotte shit inexplicably ever since she got called down to the main roster, but she's always been good and so far she's the highlight of a match that includes both Sasha and Becky.

I'm impressed with her stamina to be honest. She didn't take long breaks and was involved in almost every spot in the match. I can say that about all 3 women.

It wasn't their best triple threat match but it was a good one.

All this pyro making the title mean that much more. Even if I didn't like the outcome, that was a great match even with a couple sloppy bits. I hope they continue with Charlotte vs. Sasha due to Ric's interference.

Even though the finish was kinda shitty, I think Charlotte was probably the most technically sound out of the three of them.

Charlotte won like a heel. I can understand not wanting her to win, but how she won is how she should have won if she was going to win.

Exactly, Charlotte has little to no reaction if Flair doesn't get involved. Right person to win and while yeah that end was shit, she needed that heat.

Sasha should win 1-1 at Summerslam.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So the theme of this Wrestlemania is that everyone who should win hasnt

I mean, it's fine, Charlotte is doing a good job as a heel, the match made all of them look great and its fine to push this out because it's ready made angles with the 2 other super over girls.

Last match is going to be fuckery with the Rock.

It's going to be the second time the main event was shit on by the Rock with a crappy interference

Fitts

Wait... what don't people like about the end of that match? The interference? I thought it was fine from an entertainment standpoint. Or is it just because of who won and we're all just having fun buying into the spectacle?

Educate me, WrassleGAF.

PaulLFC

That match was absolutely incredible and then they do... that for the ending. Fucking stupid. I only wish all 3 of the wrestlers were longer tenured in WWE so they could have some creative control and tell WWE to fuck off for even considering that bullshit finish.

Kusagari

Soften the blow? If anything that sets the stage for them to be even more outraged!

Yeah, the heels winning aren't actually popular. Jericho is less liked by smarks than AJ, League of Nations nobody likes and Charlotte is the least popular between the three of them.

The only feel good moment right now is Ryder.

BkMogul

They protected Sasha heavily in that finish. She'll get her due soon. But so far, that's the match of the night, and I doubt the rest of the matches tonight will change my opinion on that.

Charlotte is pretty solid. She doesn't need Ric Flair coming in helping with the victory. Was really rooting for Sasha there but they also delivered IMO the best match so far.

Into

All bad choices for winners bar maybe Ryder, which is a joke

But dont worry, Cena will win the battle royal and Reigns will win the title to send the fans home happy

Kappa

sora87

charlotte is fucking good enough that she doesnt need ric to interfere in EVERY SINGLE MATCH ffs.

Exactly. It makes her look weak, makes the match look weak.
They did it all so well until that ending too, how could they fuck a sure thing up so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom