• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E Suggs

I'm not mad at Charlotte retaining. Any competent wrestling company would now book a year long story resulting in a Sasha/Charlotte rematch next year and a Sasha win for maximum feel good.

Unfortunately this company will hot shot the title like next week or something.

Yep, great match tho.

How are people surprised that the WWE title match is going last? It's the "WWE TITLE" match.

1) WWE not putting the WWE Title match in the main event happens a lot more often than you think

2) The general feeling was that they wouldn't want the show closing out to a chorus of boos, so it would make sense to forego the match between the overpushed, uncharismatic dude who can't wrestle and the part-timer evil authority figure who been in the spotlight way too damned long in favor of the match between the returning charismatic daredevil and the home-state hero elder statesman.

Ultratech

Time for live murder. Please don't die, guys. Please don't die.

Funny, I was reading about a Local Hanging in the paper today that happened like 100 years ago.

Coincidence?

It also had a fun what-if for the HHH/Reigns match. Reigns wins, Rock comes out to congratulate him, then Reigns spears him.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
if Taker was smart he'd throw Shane off the cage onto his kids thereby preventing retaliation in the years to come.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I still don't know why they settled on this version of Taker's theme. The best take on his classic theme has always been the church organ version.

Here comes Undertaker just a quarter of the way there.

latest

The main championship of the company means nothing? I must be new here.

Also, Shane dying in front of his kids tonight huh. Got damn.
When the booking for the main championship is as boring as it is right now, it pretty much means nothing. I know zero people excited for Reigns/HHH. At least HIaC is HIaC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom