• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
Outside of Ryder, which was just purely random, every fan favorite has lost tonight. Which would make it seem like the show will close with a big baby face winning.

The only problem being the big baby face is the most hated wrestler in the company and is going to be booed out of the building.

I think Vince has just decided to make a 'fuck em' decision tonight.

Remember when people swore Mania wouldn't be that bad

lmfao

Your tune will change when our boy Kane wins the Battle Royale!
Then I'll get to read a slew of posts about how a random midcarder/Brawn Strong Man/returning John Cena/ Dwayne Johnson was buried as a result and that this mania is so bad it's like WM9 and WM27 made a mutant child.

9LLvvWQ.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's just no way for Taker to sell those punches.

Kusagari

The worst thing about the match is that a part timer who hasn't wrestled in years is probably going to look like the badass never say die wrestler they act like Ambrose is.

Your tune will change when our boy Kane wins the ARMBAR!
Then I'll get to read a slew of posts about how a random midcarder/Brawn Strong Man/returning John Cena/ Dwayne Johnson was buried as a result and that this mania is so bad it's like WM9 and WM27 made a mutant child.

Hmm Kane and watching this HiaC match. Go On..

Beefy

Man, can't they just get Undertaker to do a casket match. He ends up losing and is buried, then he comes back being played by a younger wrestler? The whole Undertaker theme is too good just to let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom