• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, did people think the result of quickly cobbled together desperation Wrestlemania match with a predetermined outcome was actually going to change Raw?
Now THAT'S hilarious.

krae_man

I hate that Shane took that bump and didn't even get to land the elbow

It could've been an all-time great highlight, but who wants to keep watching a guy just fall through a table?

You can't land on a wrestler from that height without killing them I recon.

Especially someone old enough to collect a social security cheque.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Time for Cena or Rock to win a battle royal.

shingi70

Banned
Really weird Vince would build this shit up, have his son bring in his grandkids, do a crazy fall that could kill him, and still let him lose.

Amory

Can taker seriously just go away

He's not fun to watch at all anymore. Opponents have to kill themselves to make his matches good

The entire buildup to this match was them telling us how much Raw sucked and how Shane would save it. Shane lost, so how are we supposed to feel, storyline-wise I mean?

Fitts

Shane's gonna regret not shivving Taker with one of those screwdrivers when he had the chance.

Also, Ambrose should've brought a gun to that street fight.

MechaX

Damn, Shane mostly missed that air bag he was supposed to land on. He got lucky.

When Taker tackled him through the cage, you can also see that he hit his head dead on the side of the table. And yeah, he definitely missed most of the table air bag too (he almost missed his mark entirely)

That dude is lucky as fuck.

kulapik

The 90s? Of course not.

2001?

Maybe.

tumblr_mamd83mHHK1qgi59so1_500.gif

He begins to wiggle before he lands lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom