• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheroking

The 90s? Of course not.

2001?

Maybe.

tumblr_mamd83mHHK1qgi59so1_500.gif

Well, yeah. This was the aftermath of Mick. Stupid TLC matches, dumb stunts and hardcore blood-orgies to satisfy every ignorant ass "smark" who liked ECW and preferred big spots to great matches.

Hex

Banned
Total garbage, and now the Battle Royal to let people digest the shit fest buffet that they have been fed tonight

pbayne

Is Shane gonna challenge for the WWE title in the future? Because he legit comes across as the toughest guy so far.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
First time watching in 10 years or so, why does everyone seem to hate this Reigns guy?

dont any of you fucking dare stop watching

youre too invested to stop now

you dont get the option of removing yourself from this

this is the price we all have to pay for those two glorious months of daniel bryan, wwe world heavyweight champion

you knew it would come due someday

Kusagari

Hilarious how Vince hates anything he considers carny when he sends his kid out to die because the event has no star power.

Just wait until the rock comes out.

He'll be treated like the devil.
I've been married to this company for 20 years but some of the people who post in here are just mind blowing ridiculous. And I have to post with most of them. On. A. Daily. Basis.

The only match I've legit hated was the brock dean match, everything else I've enjoyed.

Stoopkid, at least you can leave the stoop, I'm stuck on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom