• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I am entertained.

Did not expect more or less than what I saw

Pretty much this. Like the results of this match would have really changed anything substantial. Its still VKM running the show, kids.

The match was the 53 year old guy who wrestles once, maybe twice a year vs the bosses son who hasn't been part of the show for 5+ years. That was about as good as you were going to get.

BadAss2961

OblongUnpleasantAffenpinscher.gif
LMAO

Trolltaker

KAAAAAAAANE!

Reigns is gonna win with no swerve, isn't he...

From the moment the combo of Jericho winning and New Day losing a meaningless tag match set some folks off I've kind of been wanting this because the reactions will be wonderful.

Plus really the match up is a whoever wins we lose scenario, don't really need to see an extended Trips reign in 2016.

I don't understand wrestling fans. Mad when shit is too predictable and then mad when all wins are surprises. What do you want?

I prefer surprise wins like tonight. It's cool not knowing.
Because there are good surprises and shitty surprises. Jericho winning isn't interesting. League of Nations winning so they can get beat up by old guys isn't interesting. That whole Ambrose/Lesnar match wasn't interesting.

None of these things provide interesting endings to their storylines or set up anything interesting for the future. They also didn't push their new acquisitions and let dudes who have been in the industry for decades and wont be here next week steal the spotlight from the newcomers on the biggest stage of the year.

At least DDP is cool.

shaowebb

• Kalisto beats Ryback
  • League of Nations beat New Day and all were buried by a run in from retired talent for no reason
  • Zack Ryder wins the IC Title in the ladder match vs Ziggler, Owens, Zayn, Miz and Stardust
  • Jericho beats Styles
  • Lesnar beats Ambrose
  • Charlotte beats Sasha Banks and Becky
  • Undertaker beats Shane

So...what exactly did this mania achieve?

I don't understand wrestling fans. Mad when shit is too predictable and then mad when all wins are surprises. What do you want?

I prefer surprise wins like tonight. It's cool not knowing.

The ride has been fun but from a booking point of view the results have been kind of disasters.

People want pay offs to storylines at the biggest show.

That's why casuals are enjoying and people who watch every week aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom