• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

You think Shane winning a kayfabe match would have changed that? LOL

It could have been a proxy for some shake up behind the scenes, they must know they need to do something with their terrible writing.
The main thing it could have meant is no more steph coming out and insulting the crowd every week which was boring about 3 years ago.

AlexBasch

:'(

Goddammit Shane, hope you're okay. Jesus.

Could those EMT's at least try to look convincing?
I don't know man. I don't know how he didn't fucking die with that fall. :p

Even Taker was all like "OH FUCK" at some point. :|

Farsi

dont any of you fucking dare stop watching

youre too invested to stop now

you dont get the option of removing yourself from this

this is the price we all have to pay for those two glorious months of daniel bryan, wwe world heavyweight champion

you knew it would come due someday

lol I love you Sweeney. Greatest post

Sheroking

Big crowds usually aren't that great. 10k rabid fans a la nxt usually comes off way better on tv.

Big crowds are in open-domes, which don't carry sound as well as arenas do.

Every Wrestlemania crowd seems to be some level of dead next to the hotter indoor shows. This one is particularly dead, but what can you do? It's a shitty Wrestlemania.

Heroman

Banned
It's beyond shit. Without a doubt, one of the worst Mania's I've ever witnessed with my own two eyes. I'm so glad I didn't pay a fucking cent for this horse shit. I've already cancelled my free Network subscription lol.

It is not even that bad, it just so meh which is way worst.

Acorn

Is Shane gonna challenge for the WWE title in the future? Because he legit comes across as the toughest guy so far.
He's a rpg tank with 20 constitution, 2 strength and 9 agility. Give him the us title aka this eras European title.

A.E Suggs

It's beyond shit. Without a doubt, one of the worst Mania's I've ever witnessed with my own two eyes. I'm so glad I didn't pay a fucking cent for this horse shit. I've already cancelled my free Network subscription lol.

Yeah this is WM2000 bad, like 2 good matches and that's it. Happy the womans match was one of the good ones.

First time watching in 10 years or so, why does everyone seem to hate this Reigns guy?

He is been pushed down people's throats and WWE is oblivious to why the majority will not accept him. These people get behind other people, but WWE seem to be unwilling to get behind these people. Thus anger. Thus rebelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom