• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
My predictions:

Kalisto v. Ryback

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Bray Wyatt

Total Divas v. B.A.D. and Blonde

The Usos v. The Dudley Boyz

A.J. Styles v. Chris Jericho

The New Day v. League of Nations

IC Title Ladder Match - Sami Zayn

Charlotte v. Becky Lynch v. Sasha Banks

Dean Ambrose v. Brock Lesnar

Shane McMahon v. The Undertaker

Triple H v. Roman Reigns

RBH

For all of you who are planning to sign up for the WWE Network today in order to watch WrestleMania.........make sure to do that as soon as possible. In the past, the sign-up page has crashed as the PPV start time got closer due to so many people trying to sign up at once, so better safe than sorry.

Also be sure to update your Xbox/PS4/WWE app now so that you don't run into any issues!

Acorn

My predictions for Wrestlemania:

bEhhQ1I.gif

boR0zAP.gif
I better see a god damn stunner. I don't care who it is.

If anything I can see Shane v taker ending in tie / double count or something after Shane jumps off the titantron / cell / ladder on top of the cell to the floor / roof of the stadium

But then again I think people have been pinned on the roof of the cell before so maybe falls count anywhere is part of HIAC?

RBH

And also, please try to spoiler tag all betting odds too. :)

Usually around 3pm ET is when the betting odds start to mirror the actual results of the show.

RBH

So how many people are bothering to watch the pre show? Cause I don't know if I can even bothered

I honestly watch it primarily to catch my first glimpse of the WrestleMania set and to soak in the unique atmosphere. The matches are just a bonus on top of that.

Ultratech

WM32 Predictions!

Kalisto v. Ryback
Not much to say on this one.

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Uh...Cesaro?
(I have no idea.)

If only because it leads to Zayn/Owens...

Regardless of whoever actually wins, I'm sure Charlotte's losing the title. But I'm gonna bank on Becky here.

He knows Brock's weaknesses...this could be a pretty fun match if it plays out right.

If Shane wins, it's because he nearly kills himself doing so. (Not because of his weak-ass punches.)

Triple H v. Roman Reigns
The obvious outcome because MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG.
Or we could get a fun Double Turn. Regardless, expect LOTS of fuckery.

Acorn

If anything I can see Shane v taker ending in tie / double count or something after Shane jumps off the titantron / cell / ladder on top of the cell to the floor / roof of the stadium

But then again I think people have been pinned on the roof of the cell before so maybe falls count anywhere is part of HIAC?
Nah its supposed to be in the ring but like everything else they change rules without mentioning shit.

Has the "WWE Champion" been booked to any news/talk shows on Monday in the US?

That could be a good signal that Roman is wining and staying face.

Guess I'll go on and order some Pizza for the show. Damn 7 hours of mania -__-. I still plan to watch Walking Dead finale at the same time as mania though.

Scotia

Banned
My predictions:

Kalisto v. Ryback

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Braun Strowman

Triple H v. Roman Reigns

I didn't really come back to wrestling when the rock had that Cena feud and shit but honestly he's still pretty hilarious when he guest hosted raw last time

Managed to show up the new day on the mic too imo. So I dunno where this shitty promo thing is coming from. He was on fire that show

Entropia

No One Remembers
My original predictions post::

I actually think the card isn't that bad. It could be worse, but it could be better.

Predictions:

Pre-show:

The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - No clue. Maybe Heath Slater?

Natalya, Paige, Brie, Alicia, Eva vs. Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Summer, Emma

Show:

Triple H (c)
vs. Roman Reigns

The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon

Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose

Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

Chris Jericho vs. A.J. Styles

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, The Miz, Stardust, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder

Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback

League of Nations vs. New Day

Only changes I'd make: The US title match is on the pre-show. And the ARMBAR is on the main show, and I think someone who is returning will win it.

Tom Nook

Winners tonight

Kalisto
Team Total Divas
Usos
Cesare returns
Kevin Owns
AJ Styles
Becky
New Day
Dean Ambrose
Roman
Shane

I love The Rock, but I really hope he doesn't just go out and do a thirty minute promo segment that completely fucks up the timing of the show. There are too many matches on this show that need the proper amount of time to be as good as possible, and I'd hate to see people get their time cut because Rock goes on and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom