• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan+s+hands+up+6dIYC03IC0_l.jpg

But whose side is he on?!

Sblargh

Banned
It's Sblargh!

Where ya been, pal?

On the gaming side, away from being angry at my favorite NXT wrestlers slowly withering on the boring land of monday night zzzz

These days I am mostly angry at Zack Snyder for ruining superheroes.

Nope. Not injured at all. He's been realizing his dream on the main WWE roster.
He played a pivotal role in making Kevin Owens the current Intercontinental champion.
He's already making a name for himself and defining his legacy.
And now he's winning video game tourneys with his new tag partner, AJ Styles, on the grandest stage of them all... WrestleMania.

What a splash he has made in such a short time since getting called up.

aHtseoP.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
they left before the current model picked up, iirc

and even then. Reigns is hated, Rollins is hated by hipsters and Ambrose is the CUUHRRAYYZZEEEEEEEE ketchup sprayer

I know they aren't really NXT products but you gotta take what you can get. Also, nobody hates Rollins except those dorks who blame him for Sting getting injured.

Zach

On the gaming side, away from being angry at my favorite NXT wrestlers slowly withering on the boring land of monday night zzzz

These days I am mostly angry at Zack Snyder for ruining superheroes.
You're missed, brother. Sorry to hear you're into super heroes now. >:D

Does timing matter on this show given its a WWE Network exclusive? They should be able to go as long as they like, right?

It's still shown on PPV in other countries, but WWE has told cable companies to allow for about 15 minutes of run over time. Which is great because I'm used to a lot of PPVs ending 10 minutes early

Mahonay

Banned
Does timing matter on this show given its a WWE Network exclusive? They should be able to go as long as they like, right?
They typically like to keep their PPVs as close to the scheduled stop and start regardless of when it's a Network exclusive.
It's still shown on PPV in other countries, but WWE has told cable companies to allow for about 15 minutes of run over time. Which is great because I'm used to a lot of PPVs ending 10 minutes early
This is a better answer.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I want to see The Rock come out and rip on the Usos for being incredibly boring.

Random question that I don't expect anyone can Answer

I have an Xbox one, Samsung smart tv and a PS3 - is there any that is likely to run smoother than the rest?

Had issues during rumble tv kept pausing and Xbox was a few minutes behind

I predict:
Kalisto v. Ryback
Total Divas v. B.A.D. and Blonde (with Eva heel turn)
The Usos v. The Dudley Boyz
A.J. Styles v. Chris Jericho
The New Day v. League of Nations
IC Title Ladder Match - Kevin Owens
Charlotte v. Becky Lynch v. Sasha Banks
Dean Ambrose v. Brock Lesnar
Shane McMahon v. The Undertaker
HHH v. Roman Reigns

Nekofrog

Banned

I have an Xbox one, Samsung smart tv and a PS3 - is there any that is likely to run smoother than the rest?

My computer froze and just wouldn't work with the network on Friday, switched to PS4 and it worked (nearly) perfectly. I'd advise installing the network on everything you can as an option.

Chopper

Whenever using the app on my Samsung TV, I have always had issues with live streams. They stutter initially, and the audio is out of sync from then on. Every time.

Won't be able to watch live so I'm torn between just reading the results tomorrow and watching it in segments...

Or try to avoid any and all discussion of it until the weekend.

Haha the latter won't be likely...

RBH

I would try all three during the pre-show and see which one works best. May not be the best way to determine, but it should give you somewhat of an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom