• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love The Rock, but I really hope he doesn't just go out and do a thirty minute promo segment that completely fucks up the timing of the show. There are too many matches on this show that need the proper amount of time to be as good as possible, and I'd hate to see people get their time cut because Rock goes on and on and on.
You meant like last year when Vince told him to stall for time? You know that's what he's told to do, right?

Anth0ny

either roman turns heel or cena turns heel because they're dumb and "no one saw it coming durrr"

also brock is winning guaranteed. they don't see ambrose as a top guy. he's the kind of guy who can "lose every match but still stay over!" so he'll lose today.

boR0zAP.gif

I love how he sells that stunner, flying up, drink shooting out and everything.

Acorn

either roman turns heel or cena turns heel because they're dumb and "no one saw it coming durrr"

also brock is winning guaranteed. they don't see ambrose as a top guy. he's the kind of guy who can "lose every match but still stay over!" so he'll lose today.
Neither is turning heel.

You meant like last year when Vince told him to stall for time? You know that's what he's told to do, right?

I'm not referencing last year. I just know that Rock's segment on this show and what he does is left up to him, not Vince. He tells them he'll be there and then he decides what he wants to do.

sora87

Cena and Reigns should both turn heel and make the most hated stable in wrestling history with Eva Marie as their manager

UberTag

Wait where has Breeze been is he injured.
Nope. Not injured at all. He's been realizing his dream on the main WWE roster.
He played a pivotal role in making Kevin Owens the current Intercontinental champion.
He's already making a name for himself and defining his legacy.
And now he's winning video game tourneys with his new tag partner, AJ Styles, on the grandest stage of them all... WrestleMania.

What a splash he has made in such a short time since getting called up.

I need to watch THE BIG GUY but I'm not even sure when that match is gonna be, curse these 2 hour long pre shows, I just want to see the matches and none of the video packages I've already seen and will see again during the show at the expense of match time.

Rewatching 22, I'm shocked they kept Peter Gabriel.

Big Time is the GOAT Mania theme

UberTag

He's been on Main Event and Superstars lately. :(

But he'll be in the Battle Royal tonight at least (for whatever that's worth).
I'm torn on who will be the first person thrown out of the ARMBAR between Breeze and Sandow. Somebody help me make up my mind.

Nekofrog

Banned
Copying and pasting my post from the rasslin OT:

As we approach Wrestlemania, I want to let people in on what actually made the WWE Network work for me during NXT:

Network would constantly freeze and just not work and was unwatchable on every browser I tried (Edge, Chrome, IE, Firefox) on my media PC.

Downloaded the PS4 WWE network app during the first 5 minutes and it worked with only 1 freeze (for about 10 seconds), and dropped bitrate one time for about 30 seconds.

If it's failing on PC, try it on a console of any kind.

Mahonay

Banned
Oh come on man :( Can NXT be it's own brand already I'm tired of this happening.
NXT is kind of it's own brand now, but yeah talent still gets pulled up for the main roster.

Breeze had the unfortunance of Vince directly focusing on Tyler's main roster debut and then being very unimpressed. He buried him pretty much immediately after that. He drew a shitty card and didn't make the best of it, unfortunately it happens.

My predictions:

Kalisto v. Ryback

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Cesaro

Total Divas v. B.A.D. and Blonde

The Usos v. The Dudley Boyz

A.J. Styles v. Chris Jericho

The New Day v. League of Nations

IC Title Ladder Match - Sami Zayn

Charlotte v. Becky Lynch v. Sasha Banks

Dean Ambrose v. Brock Lesnar

Shane McMahon v. The Undertaker

HHH v. Roman Reigns