• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

You know you're way too into wrestling when you feel like you need to watch the whole 2 hour preshow even when you know the whole first hour will be nothing but talking heads and hype videos.

Ugh. Think I'll try and play some Morrowind.

RBH

You know you're way too into wrestling when you feel like you need to watch the whole 2 hour preshow even when you know the whole first hour will be nothing but talking heads and hype videos.

Ugh. Think I'll try and play some Morrowind.

Yes and No. The kickoff starts in 8 min but most likely nothing will happen for another hour.

Kalisto vs. Ryback is supposed to happen in Hour 1.

deli2000

Watching a Wrestlemania live for the first time tonight. This thing better deliver because this thing goes on till about 4 in the UK.

quick predictions:

Ryback wins
Usos win
Lana eats the pin from Brie
Zayn wins
AJ wins
New Gay Guys win
Sasha wins
Lesnar wins
Wyatts are irrelevant outside of Andre battle royal
Reigns wins and turns heel, spearing Rock
Shane tries to kill himself, but Undertaker goes over.

RBH

Pre-Show is starting now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFOGwDOUh0A

JmjWANZ.png

Hour 1 (Airing on WWE Network and YouTube)

Ce7eWAUWsAEkydY.jpg

Hour 2 (Airing on USA Network, WWE Network, and YouTube)

Cerv1n9WAAApyGX.jpg

CfIXq-gWwAAtO9q.jpg:large

Entropia

No One Remembers
There's already a WrassleGAF Discord chat. It was made during that brief dark period where WrassleGAF got banned.

Watching a Wrestlemania live for the first time tonight. This thing better deliver because this thing goes on till about 4 in the UK.

It wont and staying up this long is stupid. Although I am doing it too.

I could not sleep after NXT Takeover though, and that went on until after 5AM.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace

I might join you guys, from Norway here so its even an hour worse. We will see if I can manage.

deli2000

It's nice to know there are other people as deluded as me. Caught up on Takeover this morning to hype myself up and it was incredible.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
So I have to watch this on youtube since the network doesnt work. Great way to sell the network.

Raw64life

I'm just getting a static screen of WM32 Kickoff and when I click it it tells me to sign up for my free month. I already have the network and am logged into my account..........

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can't even get past the login screen, it does this sometimes, it will disappear and then just never reappear for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom