• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

It makes me wonder why they even considered putting on a match so early in the first place. Surely they would've thought beforehand that the majority of the audience would still be filing into the stadium during the first hour of the pre-show.

The problem was that the wifi went down and they couldn't scan people's tickets causing people not being able to get into the stadium. Not sure if they fixed the problem yet.

It makes me wonder why they even considered putting on a match so early in the first place. Surely they would've thought beforehand that the majority of the audience would still be filing into the stadium during the first hour of the pre-show.

Sounds like no one can get in Becasue the ticket scanners don't work

ZaZaeDJ.gif

/dead

PaulLFC

The problem was that the wifi went down and they couldn't scan people's tickets causing people not being able to get into the stadium. Not sure if they fixed the problem yet.
Holy shit. Really? You'd think something as vital to a stadium as *the ticketing system* would have a backup method in place for situations like that.

Brock is a great face for the industry. Seems like he just got into it slightly too late for me. I'd would have liked him when The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, Taker, Kane and Big show dominated the show.

When I think about the wasted potential of the Goldberg Lesnar fight I get sad.

PaulLFC

How's your WWE Network stream service right now? Mine is a little spotty, getting stops here and there on a wired connection from my LG Smart TV.
Mine is great on PS4 - one jump for about a second but that's it so far. Thought I'd messed things up restarting the stream at the start of the kickoff show, as the PS4 app fell over for a few minutes and was erroring everywhere (or not working at all for some people according to Twitter) - but it was fixed fairly quickly and has been fine since.

Mahonay

Banned
How's your WWE Network stream service right now? Mine is a little spotty, getting stops here and there on a wired connection from my LG Smart TV.
Mine's been solid. Although my PS4 WWE app was just error-ing out when I tried to "watch now", had to choose start from beginning and then fast forward.

Liamc723

I'm reading on Twitter that the majority of fans are at a complete stand still outside the stadium, with scuffles breaking out.

justjim89

Sting's WWE run was really fucked. Loses to Triple H and gets made to look like a chump, gets injured in his match with Seth and goes out with a whimper, and now he's just done. It ain't right.

I think this match is going to be pretty decent actually.

Clashing styles should work well and the Big Guy has improved enough to be an okay in-ring worker.

Syder

My WrestleMania ★ Predictions

Kalisto v. Ryback - Fuck off, Ryback.

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Kane - Hardest to predict, to be honest. If there are no plans for the Wyatt's to interfere in another match then I guess Bray is a candidate to win too.

Total Divas v. B.A.D. & Blonde - 'Faces' win? Hopefully, we get to see the shitshow of Lana fighting Eva Marie.

The Usos v. The Dudley Boyz - Hopefully the Usos turn heel in tandem with Roman so they can be his backup cronies.

A.J. Styles v. Chris Jericho - If Styles doesn't go over... Jesus, what a thought...

The New Day v. League of Nations - w/ assistance from a fourth guy

IC Title Ladder Match - Sami Zayn - Fight will revolve around KO & SZ with the other guys looking like third wheels except from Zack Ryder who will be a split second away from winning before being completely taken out. Kevin & Sami will end the match fighting on the ladder surrounded by the bodies of the jobbers.

Charlotte v. Becky Lynch v. Sasha Banks - With it looking almost certain that Bayley will be arriving on RAW soon I want Becky to have a run with the belt so that she doesn't get pushed to the side for a Sasha/Bayley feud.

Dean Ambrose v. Brock Lesnar - Dean is going to look really strong and like he's going to win through use of weapons but Brock will power through it and get the win... maybe even finishing with a handshake.

Shane McMahon v. The Undertaker - Shane takes a Leap of Faith monster bump

Triple H v. Roman Reigns - Whoever wins, we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom