• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
They showed there why Becky deserves to win and why she will.
Becky was the one that Charlotte shit on, Becky was the one who fought through it all by herself against greater numbers.
I look forward to Sasha v Becky leadning the way to the future but this is Becky's night.

Really hope you are right on this!

BkMogul

A question that can only be answered by people that attended Wrestlemania and the Olympic Games or something near similar in scale.

I just wanted to get an idea of what the audience sounds like at Wrestlemania. When I went to the Olympics, everything sounded distinctive like a Coliseum when the audience screamed, chant and everything. Does Wrestlemania sound the same as the Olympics or does it sound like any other arena? If it does sound like the Olympics then I completely understand why wrestlers said they freak out when they hear the crowd every time they go and perform at Wrestlemania.

Being in attendance at WM 29, the crowd did't sound as loud as I thought. If they close the dome tonight, that should do wonders for the noise.

BroBot

...Lana is wrestling in an hour.

I can't wait.
post-62712-wwe-lana-dancing-gif-imgur-tum-HR6r.gif

I'm watching the Shane vs. Vince WM17 match, and I'm still having a hard time believing Shane is back fighting Taker 15 years later. Time flies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
First time I've watched wrestling since the late nineties. Decided wrestling will be a new hobby for me. Can't lie I'm pretty excited! Free Wrestlemania!
Triple H has been the champ ever since then – just take my word for it

My irrelevant picks

Total Divas over Bad & Blonde
New Day over League of Nations
Kalisto over Ryback
Usos over Dudleys
Kevin Owens wins the Ladder Match
Brock Lesnar over Ambrose
Reigns over HHH
Becky Lynch over Charlotte & Sasha
Undertaker over Shane

Dunno who wins Andre Battle Royal. Don't really care.

RBH

Wonder if they are stalling on starting the Pre-show matches because it looks like NO ONE is seated yet.

It makes me wonder why they even considered putting on a match so early in the first place. Surely they would've thought beforehand that the majority of the audience would still be filing into the stadium during the first hour of the pre-show.

As I'm going to a Walking Dead thingie I'm trying to figure out what the best way to actually watch this is. How quickly after the events are over are the PPVs typically posted on the network? Hard to pass up "free."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom