• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o3pasg4REX1u1ljrzo10_540.gif

ultrazilla

WWE is not smart enough to do this. Cena is forever super Cena.

Thanks for the reply. When you think about it, there's no better time to turn him heel. It would make what I think will be a mediocre WM to one long remembered if they do it.

I hope Shane stays safe. He's crazy!

ghostmind

The only time I love having WWE Network as a channel in Canada for PPV's. No worrying about streaming issues. Rest of the time is bs....have to rely on what they put on the channel so no selection what so ever.

You can watch all of the network content via the WWE app, or via wwe.com.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Once again hoping for Becky to take this, but guess its Sashas turn. Anyways, really cool how far the womens division have came since last WM.

Hex

Banned
They showed there why Becky deserves to win and why she will.
Becky was the one that Charlotte shit on, Becky was the one who fought through it all by herself against greater numbers.
I look forward to Sasha v Becky leadning the way to the future but this is Becky's night.

Got back into wrestling after hearing Sting debut on Raw against Seth Rollins(Tune out during the late 00s and gave up after seeing Kane in a suit).

What the hell happened to Booker T?

Mania isnt on for another 2 hours but I am already sleepy.

Debating getting early night and watching it in the morning with the benefit of fast forward.

Ill try see how long I can last.

BroBot

Glad Stephanie is here tonight. I think she'll push for extra time in that triple threat diva's match. Hopefully they get 15 minutes minimum.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lita with an announcement later.

Yep, insiders have been reporting for a week now that they're re-branding the Divas division and title into the Women's Division with a new title patterned after the regular WWEWHC and one of the reddit insider guys reported it was going to be at the show itself and not Raw.

D6AMIA6N

First time I've watched wrestling since the late nineties. Decided wrestling will be a new hobby for me. Can't lie I'm pretty excited! Free Wrestlemania!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom