• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjonaug

Ok, so they're replacing the butterfly belt. I'm cool with that, but if this is about putting the women on equal footing with the men why not just give them the same exact belt design?

I'm really asking because I'm a wrestling noob and don't understand the logic.

It looks a lot like the main one at a glance, just with different colors.

And it's not pink!

Ok, so they're replacing the butterfly belt. I'm cool with that, but if this is about putting the women on equal footing with the men why not just give them the same exact belt design?

It is the same belt except the colors are bad

Gurrry

The womens belt looks cooler than the mens imo. But its probably just for marketing purposes.

Into

Let Charlotte now have it for a whole year

Til next Mania, really put some steam under that belt.

Otherwise its not gonna matter much.

Chopper

Dude. It's the same. Just with different colours.

Savitar

Ha, love Renee's opinion that summed up what everyone has been saying for years "love that it looks like an actual championship".

That's like exactly what they just did.

It's easier to sell more merch if they're slightly different.

thefro

Merchandising. You can sell 2 different belts now (and there's the toy belts up to the expensive replicas).

kAmui-

That's a good step forward for WWE. Putting women wrestlers (theoretically) on the same line as all the men. And the belt doesn't look too shabby either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom