• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
the Camera cut to lani during the intro showing the logo for DBZ Abridged

Kusagari

Could the reason Wade's not wrestling be so they don't have to give him a whole WM pay day?

Do you make the same if you don't wrestle?

NYR

WWE better have something epic planned for 9 PM EST or a lot of people will tune out for Walking Dead. Rock time?

When you gotta pee but Brock's 'engaged'

CfKC2JfW4AAIWAb.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wish Big E would abandon that through the ropes spear

Maybe he should have faced Undertaker then.

I know nothing about the guy. He is a bit out of shape, working alright, doesn't seem good on a mic. Has much more he needs to do to get somewhere here.

He doesn't have to win. People seem to have the notion what they believe should happen. Forget the whole reason we have swerves is to keep people coming back. Jericho and AJ both are over still. There is more room for both of them to move around on the roster.

Okay I understand what you're saying but how many times have they faced each other already? Jericho will be over no matter what. AJ could have use this win more for credibility and to show he could win on a big stage and this fuel be done with. Jericho is supposed to be a heal and he won clean so them facing each other again would be beating a dead horse.

This is me assuming AJ is going to try and get his win back. If this rivalry is done then whatever I'll chalk this up to the WWE keeping their old timers relevant by feeding young blood and I'll wash my mind of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom