• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

espher

OMG WAIT

WHAT IF NEW DAY WINS AND THEN LON STARTS BEATING THEM DOWN AFTER THE MATCH

AND SUPER SAIYAN JOHN CENA COMES OUT

OMG

A.E Suggs

WWE money must be amazing compared to NJPW because otherwise I dont understand why AJ (or any of the NJPW talent) would want to go there, history has shown WWE will just shit on anyone they didnt create

Money is how ya live, its a fake sport so I'm pretty sure most really don't care. I mean hell brock sure doesn't, sting didn't either.

You guys act like AJ isn't still going to be pushed beyond whats going on now.

NYR

Rusev came out in a fucking tank last year, look where he is now.

anigif_enhanced-5284-1427679713-17.gif

Why?

Fans don't give a shit or know about AJ based on that reaction.

How much more stock can you put into Jericho? He's in the same category as the Big Show. They'll use up and comers to keep them relavent even if it hurts the up and coming talent.

AJ is hot with fans. Why have him lose to a old timer who gets nothing from it? Unless they're pushing Jericho to the main event again it's pointless. He doesn't need to be pushed to any title but he should have big wins and lose to other talerts that are hot eith fans. Like a Owens or shit a returning Rollins whenever he comes back. Yes Rollins a returning Rollins will be hot with fans if the WWE doesn't screw it up.

Then again. My opinion tends to be different than most when it comes to wrestling.

Sanjuro

Well having him lose his first mania match in front of the wwe fans certainly won't put him over or show him as the superstar he is. Guess we'll see what they do with him after this though.

Maybe he should have faced Undertaker then.

I know nothing about the guy. He is a bit out of shape, working alright, doesn't seem good on a mic. Has much more he needs to do to get somewhere here.

How much more stock can you put into Jericho? He's in the same category as the Big Show. They'll use up and comers to keep them relavent even if it hurts the up and coming talent.

AJ is hot with fans. Why have him lose to a old timer who gets nothing from it? Unless they're pushing Jericho to the main event again it'd pountless. He doesn't need to be pushed to any title but he should have big wins and lose to other talerts that are hot eith fans. Like a Owens or shit a returning Rollins whenever he comes back. Yes Rollins a returning Rollins will be hot with fans if the WWE doesn't screw it up.

Then again. My opinion tends to be different than most when it comes to wrestling.

He doesn't have to win. People seem to have the notion what they believe should happen. Forget the whole reason we have swerves is to keep people coming back. Jericho and AJ both are over still. There is more room for both of them to move around on the roster.

I'm late to this but lol at some people bitter about Styles losing and throwing buried around, it's like reliving the Sting situation last year on a smaller scale.
Also Styles Clash looked like a man tripping over another man, if there was ever one to get kicked out of it was that one.

Now my turn to be bitter, why the heck is Barrett not on the apron?! A WASTE I TELL YA

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Rusev came out in a fucking tank last year, look where he is now.

anigif_enhanced-5284-1427679713-17.gif

This is so sad really :( Last year he was maybe the top heel in the company at this time. Now he is stuck in this terrible faction that is jobbing to the New Day.

Trojan X

Banned
I'm not watching but it's Jericho so how could it not be good

I'd like to think that but we already watched NXT Takeover Dallas and the madness that happened on there. So considering we watched Jericho and AJ fought 3 times prior, was this match good? No need for assumptions.

Kusagari

WWE money must be amazing compared to NJPW because otherwise I dont understand why AJ (or any of the NJPW talent) would want to go there, history has shown WWE will just shit on anyone they didnt create

Money is why AJ took so long to get to WWE. All reports say that he's making a shit load from WWE. Dude's almost 40, he's ready to get paid and retire in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Dude has done everything else in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom