• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Does it kinda seem like they improvised the finish? Look like Big E got hurt so they had to make some shit up on the spot.

ScribbleD

AJ is going to be just fine. This perception that our favorite young wrestlers can never lose a hard fought match is silly.

But it was just an above average decent match. This wasn't Zayn/Nakamura where both wrestlers walked away more over than when they went in, regardless of outcome.

Toki767

CfKCBQbUYAEpt4p.jpg

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I guess this was a given considering it was a no-title match, but still, lots of surprising wins so far. Wonder what their reasoning behind this is, probably means the LON is going to stick around?

Trojan X

Banned
he's been in the company for 3 months. is getting paid millions. has had a strong showing at royal rumble. won his debut match on raw against a hall of famer. has been a main raw story line since then. and just had a feature match at wrestlemania. 3 months bro. you guys need to chill and just relax.

Naw, I agree with Rowland Gunner. AJ Style needed this match so he can move on and have a high progress. Yes, Jericho has history and all but I'm sorry, that was frigging AJ Style. Frigging AJ STYLES. He is a no joke and would have benefited more greatly with the win. As long Vince is still behind the wheel, there is a high possibility that progress will be a stalling engine.

............... Ok, just watched New Day lost. So far from everything I've noticed, I am so glad that I watched NXT Takeover Dallas to which I can watch on loop every day with happiness.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Very odd for the belts not to be on the line at WrestleMania.

Jabo

WM is 0-2 so far

WHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom