• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScribbleD

How has this been so far compared to NXT Takeover Dallas?

The ladder mach was a good spotfest with a surprise ending. The AJ/Jericho match was an AJ/Jericho match in which Jericho was put over and they're now 2-2 so get hype for another AJ/Jericho match.

Overall: Not great, but not awful yet.

KazenY2J

Rusev came out in a fucking tank last year, look where he is now.

anigif_enhanced-5284-1427679713-17.gif
Best entrance last year

luchadork

Did you just start watching the WWE or something? Having a guy lose on the biggest show of the year to a part-time wrestler is a really bad sign for AJ. His heat is going to slip away and then Vince is going to get bitter that he's paying all this money to a mid-card guy. At this rate AJ will be back in a Japan by 2018.

he's been in the company for 3 months. is getting paid millions. has had a strong showing at royal rumble. won his debut match on raw against a hall of famer. has been a main raw story line since then. and just had a feature match at wrestlemania. 3 months bro. you guys need to chill and just relax.

NYR

So considering the battle royal still hasn't happened, my money would be Cena showing up and winning it?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Money is why AJ took so long to get to WWE. All reports say that he's making a shit load from WWE. Dude's almost 40, he's ready to get paid and retire in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Dude has done everything else in his career.

I guess. Didnt realise he was almost 40, he was putting on a showstopper against Nakamura just last year

Podge293

But what is the pettiness? Barrett is still on the show. If it were just Vince being petty, why not just leave Barrett off the show entirely?

Well he's out there. He won't really get a mention beyond "and accompanying" and he gets to see the rest do it on the big stage??

Or he's carrying an injury of some sort.

I'm just guessing here

I expected people to freak if AJ lost, but goddamn you'd think they had him lose in five seconds and then bad mouthed him for forty minutes based on the reactions here.

Trojan X

Banned
The ladder mach was a good spotfest with a surprise ending. The AJ/Jericho match was an AJ/Jericho match in which Jericho was put over and they're now 2-2 so get hype for another AJ/Jericho match.

Overall: Not great, but not awful yet.

Thanks for the update, ScribbleD. Glad you provided a clear answer rather than the Youtube esque responses that I have received so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom