• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Ambrose needs to bring his advocate
tumblr_nwwlvgAvDG1r89qoso1_400.gif

fuck zandig

I'm really conflicted on that segment. On one hand I love Michaels, Austin, and Foley, but on the other hand New Day came out of that looking like losers.

And AJ losing in the match before

And Ambrose about to lose this match.

RIP the next generation. We hardly knew thee

The booking is a fucking mess

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't believe how good HBK looked. I wonder how many great matches we could have seen had he stuck around :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Battle royal is going to be a buffer match.

So right now it looks like after this match is Battle Royal then the women's match.

They still have to fill 2 1/2 hours and they have 4 matches left. Not sure what they're filling it with, but it's probably stupid rap concerts.

I'm really conflicted on that segment. On one hand I love Michaels, Austin, and Foley, but on the other hand New Day came out of that looking like losers.

And AJ losing in the match before

And Ambrose about to lose this match.

RIP the next generation. We hardly knew thee

Ambrose has to lose. He just has to look more stubborn than Reigns did to make him look good. Ambrose has to survive like no one else has with lesnar.

oddjobs

Hype level zero. Sure this'll be a good match but ehhh. No point getting hyped about Battle Royal, they'll probably have JBL win it or some shit like that.

The disconnect between NXT and main shows is unbelievable.

jeffram

I haven't actively watched wrestling in many years, usually only wtestlemania.

Signed up for wwe network today to catch it. I had a surprisingly good time watching some old stuff, with the undertaker 25 year special and an episode of Edge&christian. Then, most surprising of all, were three matches in and I'm thuroughly entertained. Hope they can keep this up.

I might just keep my subscription for longer than the one month I intended.

Didn't like how those three guys went over everyone else. Especially when two of them were in bad shape.

Shawn does looking surprisingly great.

RyudBoy

What matches are left after the street fight - women's match, shane/taker, main event? Am I missing any?

Oh, Rock segment (if there is one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom