• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acorn

FlusteredPaltryAdmiralbutterfly.gif
First stunner sucked 2nd and 3rd were kick ass stunners.

Podge293

It didn't work last time, it'll completely backfire this time. Rock's not taking any heat off Reigns. They need to stop ruining his image by having him do that.

It did to the sense the crowd would have gone considerably worse had they not been conflicted between cheering rock and booing reigns.

Probably won't work tonight either but everyone knows reigns is winning

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Think they'll go backstage/outside? I feel like that always has to happen in a "street fight" match but I think this place is too fucking big.

I'm really conflicted on that segment. On one hand I love Michaels, Austin, and Foley, but on the other hand New Day came out of that looking like losers.

And AJ losing in the match before

And Ambrose about to lose this match.

RIP the next generation. We hardly knew thee

It would actually be completely stupid if Ambrose goes over. Here's a guy that all he does is lose. Got tossed out by old man HHH last in the Rumble, pinned at main event at Fast Lane, pinned at the main event at Roadblock. Going over Brock who has pretty much been booked as unbeatable since breaking the streak will do what? Make Ambrose look good as a mid card babyface so he can go 50/50 on Raw for the the rest of the year?

Since it makes no sense, I expect Ambrose to go over tonight.

Judging by the event so far it's nigh on impossible for a match's result to not cause controversy, fortunately I've prepared two variations for the potential result of this match....

"I can't believe Ambrose got buried by this part timer! wrestling is dead"
"I can't believe they had Lesnar go down to Ambrose's oodles of noodles offense, he's ruined forever!"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Really am starting to get tired of Brock's matches. They're becoming boring as hell and so cut and paste.

They have always been this way. He is the most overrated wrestler in history.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Brock is almost too dominant here, will be a complete burial of Ambrose forever if he loose cleanly here.

The guy counting the signs reminds me of the guy who did similar with the three count one year. 1, turned paper around, 2, then rips it up on 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom