• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also New Day dropped the titles for no reason. You could have had League beat them down post match and have the old white men come out to make the save.
They didn't lose the titles.

You're right though. The logical way to do that stunt would be to have New Day win, have the LoN use their man advantage to beat up on New Day, and then have them make that speech about how no three men could beat them.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so the rock is coming out for roman match, and cena coming for royal, lol

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Interesting seeing Stone Cold flipping the bird...I thought that stopped once they went PG.

Fitts

So yeah, the whole thing with Foley, HBK, and Austin was nonsense but it was fun. Wish they kept New Day around to have beers with them though. (even post stunner) Those guys are great.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Stone Cold could legit beat Broly without any help.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
XFfvBW5.png

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Ok I need to see this match, have the potential to be the best of the night. We all know Brock is winning, but with all the surprises so far, there is a slight hope for Ambrose right? Rigth? They cant continue to treat him like a top guy if he always looses.

I'm really conflicted on that segment. On one hand I love Michaels, Austin, and Foley, but on the other hand New Day came out of that looking like losers.

And AJ losing in the match before

And Ambrose about to lose this match.

RIP the next generation. We hardly knew thee

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If Brock loses I will fucking riot

shaowebb

Why didn't they save Foley, Austin, and Michaels for the Shane match where it makes sense? This did fuck all for anything in the company.

Zach

I'm really conflicted on that segment. On one hand I love Michaels, Austin, and Foley, but on the other hand New Day came out of that looking like losers.

And AJ losing in the match before

And Ambrose about to lose this match.

RIP the next generation. We hardly knew thee

New Day will be fine. They know how to roll with punches and recover from setbacks.

Talonz

You guys pining for the Bullet Club in the WWE have to realize it only works if Vince is willing to put them over. We all know he won't so it's pointless to do. NWO in the WWE was a trainwreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom