• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

Lesnar goes from ending the streak 2 years ago..to losing in the main even last year..to now jobbing to the weakest member of the shield 90 minutes into the show.

Everybodys path is downhill. This company is finished.

I haven't actively watched wrestling in many years, usually only wtestlemania.

Signed up for wwe network today to catch it. I had a surprisingly good time watching some old stuff, with the undertaker 25 year special and an episode of Edge&christian. Then, most surprising of all, were three matches in and I'm thuroughly entertained. Hope they can keep this up.

I might just keep my subscription for longer than the one month I intended.

Watch Monday Night Wars, the series is really good.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lesnar goes from ending the streak 2 years ago..to losing in the main even last year..to now jobbing to weakest member of the shield 90 minutes into the show.

Everybodys path is downhill. This company is finished.

He's not losing tonight.

Podge293

I'm really looking forward to triple Hs entrance. He usually goes way over the top for them. Gonna be awesome.

Still Ryder people. RYDER WON HE BLOODY WON

NastyBook

No he's just got a spot. Probably the Roman win to keep the boos slightly down ala rumble 2015(?)
It didn't work last time, it'll completely backfire this time. Rock's not taking any heat off Reigns. They need to stop ruining his image by having him do that.

That Dan Ryckert poster XD

Someone has a Jeff Gerstmann one too

CfJ--5-UMAAEmhe.jpg

And Dan is there with a Waluigi sign

CfKA4ljWsAA0rMB.jpg

Diablos54

They've ruined so many other narratives already tonight, keeping Brock god-tier is more important than ever. SOMEONE has to look strong. And no way can they make Ambrose look god-tier unbeatable.
Exactly. Make Ambrose look strong but Brock has to look stronger.

Sanjuro

They've ruined so many other narratives already tonight, keeping Brock god-tier is more important than ever. SOMEONE has to look strong. And no way can they make Ambrose look god-tier unbeatable.

I can't get with that line of thinking.

Ambrose winning is fine. Brock loses against Ambrose. Beats everyone else. You can highlight the mismatch, and why say Ambrose can't beat the other individuals.

Everything doesn't have to be cut and dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom