• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taker was looking real
200px-Larry_Holmes.jpg
out there so I guess its for the best that he retires at 50
Haha, Undertaker to replace Larry Holmes in Against All Odds remix.

Acorn

Just heard they killed takers streak for another part timer lol

Are they gonna turn Brock into the new taker? 1 match a year at wm.

zychi

Banned
WWE

Be a Star!

Don't Bully!

But be sure to watch the total divas beat up the girl who doesn't want to be like everyone else and become fake famous on a shitty fake reality show! They'll beat up the girl who has worked her ass off to be the champ, and isn't fucking the face of the company!

Watch Total Divas on E! right after Keeping Up with The Kardashians!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Taker wrestles once a year, no "new guy" would benefit from such a set up. Mark is done, wanted to lose at WMXXX and wanted Brock to be the guy. Thats all there is to it.

I think its because he figured losing to a guy who had a legitimate run as a full-on MMA champ looked a lot better than losing to like, Daniel Bryan or Bray Wyatt or god forbid Cena.

Showaddy

Fuck I thought Cena burying Bray was fucked but this...I'm watching this Divas clusterfuck after the streaks been broken...No words.

Gigarator

Well, on the bright side... there's no way D Bry isn't winning now. They can't possibly send the crowd home on two huge blows like that.

Raw64life

Can only hope that after that Taker match, the fact that they've been making it super obvious AJ is going to win means she's going to lose.

Gorillaz

Somebody needs to definitely replace the larry homes smiley with a Undertaker one.

Undertaker smiley is the new flabby and sick

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The poll is public so you can see who voted for what but anyone who says they are not legit shook is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom