• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Hopefully he loses the strap tomorrow night.

He has had the belt THREE times already in under a year. That is absurd! GIVE IT TO SOMEONE FREEEEESSSHHHH

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
#queen
tumblr_n3mvtjCmY91r4ch94o1_500.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can't wait until someone comes to cash in the Double Secret MITB contract.

Gigarator

Thoroughly impressed with how well the Network held up tonight. Stayed at max resolution the whole way through with the odd blip which only lasted a couple of seconds and some slight freeze ups mid way through. Considering I'm in the UK too I was expecting the worst.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Why cant people understand that cena wouldn't have chose the match result, creative would have

Solid main event, not the best on a wrestling match perspective but a great story match for Daniel Bryan, I think they did a good job with how they laid that out considering the participants.
I think the final moments would be a bit more crowd powered if the everlasting shakes of Taker's defeat weren't still taking effect somewhat.

jett

D-Member
Good ending! Overall I really enjoyed this year's show.

Damn that was good.

Anyone think the reaction would have been better if it wasn't for that Taker mindfuck earlier?

Undoubtedly. The Cena match was already a downer but the Undertaker twist really sunk it.

Sblargh

Banned
Amazing Wrestlemania.
That's what Wrestlemania is
Amazing.
Just incredible experience.

So many emotions.
Swerves! Good Guys! Bad Guys! Impossible Odds! Drama! Shock!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Sokantish

Damn that was good.

Anyone think the reaction would have been better if it wasn't for that Taker mindfuck earlier?

I think the stadium being so huge made it so the chants didn't come out as loud, if you look in the crowd almost all of them were doing the Yes! cheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom