• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Thoroughly impressed with how well the Network held up tonight. Stayed at max resolution the whole way through with the odd blip which only lasted a couple of seconds and some slight freeze ups mid way through. Considering I'm in the UK too I was expecting the worst.

I am too. I had one time the resolution got blurry and skipped back like 1 second but other then that one time it has been perfect all night. WWE came through and did what a lot of companies can't. I look forward to many more live events on the network.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Good for Bryan, but man for some reason I wasn't feeling it. Must have been the rest of the PPV being disappointing. Guess I'm sticking with NJPW now.

Gotta get dat Bryan avatar ready.

Moodmon

Neo Member
I like to think someone told commentary to book the fuck up for the last match. Nothing all evening, THEN ultimate in fake excitement.

All ruined by everyone still reeling from Bork.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Great PPV to open the WWE network, really. Booked well, mostly good (or even great) matches and the network held up. The only thing keeping it from being an A+ was Cena not even sniffing heelish tendencies.

Fox Mulder

I am too. I had one time the resolution got blurry and skipped back like 1 second but other then that one time it has been perfect all night. WWE came through and did what a lot of companies can't. I look forward to many more live events on the network.

mlb is running it though.

Kusagari

I'm assuming we might get Bryan feuding with both Orton and Brock. Orton wasn't pinned so he has a legitimate argument but Brock kind of has to be included since he just, you know, ended the streak.

Commentary killed the moment. Cena/Bray and Taker/Lesnar ruined the night for me. I was on a real high after Cesaro but everything after that kinda sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom