• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping Cena would get the pin on Rowan, while ignoring the fact that Bray and Luke were beating the shit out of Sheamus and Big E, showing that winning means nothing against the Wyatts.

iDduAblB2u54T.gif

NastyBook

This crowd is literally dictating who's over and who isn't. They were middling on poor Big E, but Sheamus and Cena are fucking done. Meanwhile, the Wyatts...the fucking Wyatts. How do they keep this up? This has officially become a symbiotic relationship. They seem to be benefiting the most from Cena's toxicity right now.
https://t.co/rSnPp3p7Yu

"John Ceeeeenaaa suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

He's the new Kurt Angle. And I loved how that one changed over the years, adding WHAT to it.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
In an effort to quell the 'John Cena sucks' entrance theme singalong, the WWE will be replacing his music with the Slam City theme.

krae_man

Sing along with Cena's music needs to become a thing every week. And not in the "You Suck" Angle way where the crowd chants it despite the fact they all think he's awesome.

Sheroking

This crowd is literally dictating who's over and who isn't. They were middling on poor Big E, but Sheamus and Cena are fucking done. Meanwhile, the Wyatts...the fucking Wyatts. How do they keep this up? This has officially become a symbiotic relationship. They seem to be benefiting the most from Cena's toxicity right now.

I fucking love the Wyatts, but I was surprised when they were getting better crowd reactions than The Shield.

xBladeM6x

Someone please answer this, I'm not a regular watcher anymore, so why does everyone hate Cena? I mean it seems like if they announced he killed himself, everyone would cum.

Mengetsu

I wish WWE faces would all make a group and go heel becauae they're all tired of the crowds taking over and cheering people who should be cheered #RealityEra

jred2k

The show will be in Topeka or some shit hole like that next week and this won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

HOLY SHIT BO PROMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom