• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This crowd is literally dictating who's over and who isn't. They were middling on poor Big E, but Sheamus and Cena are fucking done. Meanwhile, the Wyatts...the fucking Wyatts. How do they keep this up? This has officially become a symbiotic relationship. They seem to be benefiting the most from Cena's toxicity right now.

This is a strong smark crowd, I can't wait to see the nuclear heat Bork gets when Heyman comes out to gloat later and the pop Cesaro gets.

iW83ZH67G00FP.gif

iW83ZH67G00FP.gif

iW83ZH67G00FP.gif

pa22word

Man, after Cena got that...I can't imagine what they're going to do to Lesnar. They may try and crucify the poor fuck if sting doesn't run in on him first o_o

Showaddy

Someone please answer this, I'm not a regular watcher anymore, so why does everyone hate Cena? I mean it seems like if they announced he killed himself, everyone would cum.

Boring, annoying wrestler who sells lots of tickets & merch to kids so he's been pushed to the top for years which most of the adult audience hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom