• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

RaidenZR

New control center
Screen%20Shot%202017-06-05%20at%202.09.41%20PM.png

Does this have location services toggle yet? My number one battery drainer?

Fuchsdh

Apple giving me directions to retail locations just in time for the death of American malls :)

Oh lane guidance. That's one bit from Google Maps that made me more likely to use it.

kaskade

Lane guidance, thank fucking god.

My girlfriend just got a car which has carplay but that was the one feature still keeping me using google maps.

The Apple Pay in texts seems really weird, where the hell does that money go? Do you have to tell your phone to put it somewhere? I don't think that's how a lot of stuff works when it comes to putting money in an account.

Aiii

So not worth it
If you can't teach yourself to not get distracted by notifications while driving, you probably should never drive again.

But hey, good on Apple for trying to help the dumb people.

sonto340

The Apple Pay in texts seems really weird, where the hell does that money go? Do you have to tell your phone to put it somewhere? I don't think that's how a lot of stuff works when it comes to putting money in an account.
It'll probably work like facebook messenger payments.

jstripes

Banned

Goes into ApplePay Cash, and from there you can spend it or transfer it to your bank.

Miyahon

It goes to the Wallet app as a gift card to pay for things anywhere Apple Pay is accepted or you can transfer it to your bank.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Was thinking that was where it was headed too lol.

Android had that feature in 2009 it was nice.
Yeah, I'd love to have CarPlay on my phone. Since I don't have Sync 3 in my car I can't even use it. Let me set it to change to CarPlay mode when I am driving.

I made a thread once that this idea shares a thread of. Giving the OS status messages that other users who view your contact info can see. Like "in a meeting" "driving" "eating", etc. Hopefully it expands to that one day.

I don't have CarPlay in my car, just a standard Bluetooth kit,but the DND for cars is a life saver. Especially the auto reply. I'll appreciate that when driving.

Top Bottom