• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

Aiii

So not worth it
Apple remains best at creating a connected ecosystem across all smart devices, absolutely love that aspect of their hard- and software.

ty_hot

My Windows Phone 8.1 had mall maps already. Google maps has those lane details since... i dont even know.

Cool features. Great features. Great that they are coming to iOS. But WHY THE HUGE APPLAUSE AND SCREAMING? lol

I see that Apple is bringing lots of machine learning stuff that are on Android (Google Now) since.... again, I dont even know. The machine learning related to screen context and new words in your keyboard is great, but it could just work wierdly depending on what kind of things you are reading online lol.

They are talking so much about the height that its more than obvious how the new iPhone will be. But I am even curious to see if the new iPads might also get a little bit taller.

AzerPhire

Was hoping they would announce a Chromecast Audio like device for streaming with Airplay 2. I find the Chromecast wifi to be super flakey.

Auctopus

Not to rag on them but I'm super surprised that friends thing wasn't already in Apple Music, it's something I use constantly in Spotify.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Are they gonna talk about Swift?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
i just want to see what the new "upgraded graphics" in the 15" MBP is but they haven't updated their damn site

Same.

I have a good feeling it'll jump be a jump from the 450 to the 455; reducing their SKUs and BTO options. The "cost" of bumping to the 455 is probably a few bucks. I'd bet the 460 will still cost $$ (which that GPU is disappointing for different reasons).

Really, really wish we'd get the 560 as a BTO, even if it is only a ~15% boost.

DSC00070.JPG

$999
$1299
$1599
$1999

That would have been more sensible.

Thought he meant instant consumer app reviews. Like, I can just give a star rating in a window for an app *inside* the app. So sick of the apps BEGGING me to review something.

Guevara

I never browse the app store.

I only ever use it when I have a specific app in mind to download.

It's not a mall, it's an order form.

Fhtagn

I'm a bit behind on the news but..,

That iMac Pro has my "want not need" going into overdrive like a Mac update hasn't done since the trash can Pro or longer.

Really happy to see such bold support for top end Macs after years of ignoring that sector. Bodes well for long term support of macOS; makes me feel happier about buying a 2017 or 2018 Mac to replace my 2011 MacBook Pro.

flyover

Thought he meant instant consumer app reviews. Like, I can just give a star rating in a window for an app *inside* the app. So sick of the apps BEGGING me to review something.
This would be so great. Especially hate the apps that won't close the nag banner until you either exit to the app store or send feedback.

Segregating 'games' from 'apps' is brilliant and is going to make a huge difference and give non-game app makers so much more room to breathe. It's been a long time coming.

Now support premium pricing plz Apple.

Top Bottom