• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I've actually been considering picking up a speaker system for the apartment. If this is any good (and isn't ridiculously expensive) this will probably be the way to go.

RootCause

Time to upgrade my iPad Air. It served me well, but the Pro is a beast. Making me hope Sony jumps back in with handheld devices.

Guess Who

Banned
the ipod hi-fi looked better ten years ago

the name is bad

i mean, i could look past all this if it sounds good and isn't a billion dollars, but

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
A stylus for drawing. Not a stylus for using the interface. People keep saying this. Steve never said styluses were bad overall. Just that they should not be used as primary UI navigation. Come on people. That's what he was talking about.

I am kidding :D I honestly can't be more excited.. My daughter (an artist) used pencil on a 13" ipad and the results were amazing, but also her being impressed with the tactile feel and the palm rejection.

kaskade

Definitely nice looking, that name isn't so great though.

I've been thinking about trying out Sonos but I want to see how this is, and chances are they won't support spotify which is a dealbreaker.

Top Bottom