• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

Auctopus

An alarming amount of that music jargon doesn't make sense. Going by past attempts, I don't have faith in Apple to make this speaker sound good.

thespot84

This is so passe. When can I experience music inside my BODY not just my home. Just shrink that thing down to an inch tall, now it's the SUPPODSITORY

Socivol

This thing is ugly with a horrible name and I'm sure it will be priced higher than all the competitors and force you to use Apple Music for it to work.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I've got 3 quad core 64bit windows tablets with retina screens.

Everyones go to device is the iPhone and iPad in my house. The windows machines don't even get charged up.

I have a surface pro 4 which is lovely but wasted - we only really still keep it because the kids need a windows machine for homework.

Vire

This is the best demonstration they could give? A still image with bubbles floating out? What the fuck.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I have a surface pro 4 which is lovely but wasted - we only really still keep it because the kids need a windows machine for homework.

Indeed. I'm never buying another Windows tablet again.

kaskade

People were saying 199 in the rumor stages but this seems like it'll be more. I don't think they could go over 299 and be successful with it though.

Top Bottom