• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

ayeorkean

6gYDzIl.png

Vire

Apple has made shitty sound for years now, so I don't know why anyone would be excited about this for 350.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'll wait for reviews on the sound quality, but that price doesn't seem terrible.

kaskade

I thought the AirPods were a little expensive when they announced it originally and they are one of my favorite products ever so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. If the sound quality is as good as they say I might bite. I just hope it supports more music services

bionic77

Interested to see the hands on of that.

I would like to automate my home more but I don't see anything that is that compelling yet. The hardware and software have a long way to go.

Overall a very good presentation for me because I have been waiting for them to focus on Macs more and I don't remember the last time they spent this much time on Mac hardware and software.

Fuchsdh

Was expecting Apple premium. This is actually a decent price.

Still don't think it'll beat out Echo and the like

I don't think Apple particularly cares about that. They just want to (and depending on your view) need to compete with something that's at least decent and better integration for iOS/Mac users. We'll see how this pans out for them.

$349 is a fantastic price if the speaker quality is premium.

Music is a natural angle for Apple's home assistant, I think this is going to be a huge product success for them.

Honestly though if the Siri stuff is even remotely close to google or amazon it'll be worth it just for the privacy stuff alone. I don't like google or amazon listening to the very thing I do..

Top Bottom