• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

Tom Nook

RIP Echo :(
DSC00159.JPG

kennah

This is good timing. Local coffee shop was asking for my recommendation on what to do for wireless audio in their space. Might recommend this after some reviews.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They're really stretching here. It's a speaker.

Auctopus

I think they entered this segment via Music so it seems less like they're jumping on the Alexa/Google Home train late. They're slowly revealing features more in line with those products.

Since my iPad is the last on the list, I'm guessing that all I'm getting in the next update is just the iOS 11 logo and that's probably about it.

I too have the iPad Air and it'll have to physically die before I replace it. It does its job great as a bedtime internet browsing device.

Guess Who

Banned
I think they entered this segment via Music so it seems less like they're jumping on the Alexa/Google Home train late. They're slowly revealing features more in line with those products.

that, and "music" is the way they'll differentiate themselves from their competitors, since their speakers are designed to sound better for music playback

That makes sense. I am actually interested in it now. Canada doesn't seem to get any of these types of home assistants. I hope Apple delivers.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Was expecting Apple premium. This is actually a decent price.

Still don't think it'll beat out Echo and the like

Top Bottom