• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Dat bezel, right guys?

applewwdc2012liveblog3448.jpg

From @alyankovic:
"Keynote about to start. Apple CEO Tim Cook is being carried out on stage Cleopatra-style by 6 shirtless muscle men. Provocative! #WWDC"

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Engadget's livestream presentation is pretty impressive.

Gomu Gomu

I'm sure this has been asked a million times in this thread, but there's no time to look for the answer. So here goes: Why isn't this thing video streamed live?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Go Siri GO! KNOCK THEIR SOCKS OFF YES!!! OH MY GOOOOD!!!!

dc89

Right. This is going to be tough. Keep on top of Euro 2012 and this, post in the threads and watch the football.

apple-wwdc-2012-_0489.jpg

TROLLOLOL

"I am looking forward to the new Samsung... the refridgerator."

LCfiner

this actually made me laugh

"How many developers does it take to change a lightbulb? None, that's a hardware problem.”

(happens at my job frequently)

RubxQub

Siri slow-jamming the news now? What in the fuck?! :lol

I'm sure this has been asked a million times in this thread, but there's no time to look for the answer. So here goes: Why isn't this thing video streamed live?

Because Apple stands to gain a lot more by having 500 blogs cover it live than they do by offering one video stream. It's all about building hype, and a single live stream doesn't whip people into a frenzy like these blogs do.

Yep, Engadget's photos suck. They're too far back and off to the side. Verge and GDGT both have good angles on the keynote screen.

RubxQub

Apple about to troll the gaming industry with more "we got apps" charts?

Top Bottom