• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE '13 |OT| Austin 3:16 says, I just whooped your *bleeped for PG*

Kaladin

247678_10151116563843355_42196067_n.jpg

The attitude era is back!

60637_10151124670193355_1198026270_n.jpg

385103_10151121971028355_579692540_n.jpg

57902_10151116626973355_449784514_n.jpg

Universe Mode 3.0 w/ Paul Heyman as the WWE '13 Creative Rabbi

251312_10151061667167016_1848674277_n.jpg

lXoY1.jpg

hWCn6.jpg

The return of the KING!

3acZu.jpg

COMPLETE ROSTER!!!

Current Superstars

CM Punk
Alberto del Rio
Big Show
Booker T
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph
Edge
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
JBL
John Cena ('04 Thuganomics Attire & Moddern Attire)
John Laurinaitis
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kevin Nash
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
The Miz
Primo
Randy Orton
John Cena
Rey Mysterio
The Rock
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Epico
Ted DiBiase
Triple H
Undertaker (Shaved Head)
Jinder Mahal
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

Current Divas

Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Nikki Bella
Lita

Attitude Era Divas

Lita
Stephanie McMahon
Trish Stratus

DLC Superstars

AJ Lee
Damien Sandow
Rikishi
Scotty 2 Hotty
Grand Master Sexay
Gangrel
Val Venis
Tensai
Ryback
Drew McIntyre
Yoshi Tatsu
Natalya
Antonio Cesaro
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Brian Pillman
Chainsaw Charlie
Diamond Dallas Page
Goldust

Attitude Era Superstars

Mike Tyson
Road Warrior Animal
The Big Bossman
Billy Gunn
Bradshaw (APA)
Bret “Hitman” Hart
The British Bulldog
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho
Christian
Dude Love
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Farooq (APA)
The Godfather
Road Warrior Hawk
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Kane
Ken Shamrock
Mankind
Mark Henry
Mr McMahon
Big Show (Paul Wight)
Road Dogg
The Rock
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
The Undertaker
Vader
X-Pac
Stone Cold Steve Austin

DLC SCEDULE:

Content Group #1: "Attitude Era" Superstars Pack – October 30, 2012

Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network.
Rikishi
Scotty 2 Hotty
Grand Master Sexay
Gangrel
Val Venis

Accelerator Boost, enabling players to unlock all in-game items as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes. Available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 USD via PlayStation Network.

Content Group #2: WWE Superstars Pack – December 2012

Available free of charge: Undertaker "Ministry of Darkness" alternate attire.

Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network:
Tensai
Ryback
Drew McIntyre
Yoshi Tatsu
AJ Lee
Natalya

Championship Title Pack, with 10 new championships from WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA. Available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 USD via PlayStation Network.
WWE John Cena United States Championship (Word Life)
WCW Cruiserweight Championship
WCW World Tag Team Championship
WCW Hardcore Championship
WCW n.W.o. World Heavyweight Championship
WCW United States Championship
ECW Classic World Heavyweight Championship
ECW World Television Championship
ECW World Tag Team Championship
AWA Classic World Heavyweight Championship

Content Group #3: You're Welcome in Five Languages Pack – January 2013

Available free of charge: Layla.

Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network:
Damien Sandow
Antonio Cesaro
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Brian Pillman
Chainsaw Charlie

Moves pack, available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 via PlayStation Network. Includes:
Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock
Chris Jericho's Lionsault
Triangle Dropkick
The Hart Lock
Top Rope Super German Suplex
Superkick/Pedigree Combo
Delayed Vertical Suplex Powerslam
Omega Driver
Airplane Spin
Top Rope Brainbuster
Flapjack/Cutter Combo
Small Package Driver
Sleeper Suplex
Brock Lock
Spinning Double Leg Takedown
Fujiwara Armbar
Pin-Up Strong
Lift Single Underhook DDT
Corner Back Elbow Strikes
Half-Nelson Backbreaker

The WWE '13 Fan Axxess Program

If you know you're going to be picking up all of the above, you should sign up for the WWE '13 Fan Axxess Program. You'll get everything below for a one-time cost of 1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $19.99 USD via PlayStation Network – that's a savings of 10%!

Fan Axxess Program Exclusive Superstars: Diamond Dallas Page and Goldust

All three Content Groups listed above: "Attitude Era" Superstars Pack, WWE Superstars Pack and You're Welcome in Five Languages Pack

Online Badge

http://wwe.thq.com/buy

What system are you getting?

I'll be on PS3, my PSN username is the same as it is here.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow at those character models. It's like they're getting worse each year.

Looks like a great character roster, though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Say what you want about the model quality, (2k13 also has awful model quality but is great in every other way), but they did a pretty awesome job with the roster. After the dlc, they pretty much covered everybody you would want in Attitude Era(aside from obvious exceptions) and modern era(aside from Tyson Kidd)

I'm keeping optimistic on this, 13 will be the first wrestling game I'm getting since the generation started. The branching choices in story mode and the roster seem good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Adding choices in Universe mode is probably the best thing they've ever done.

It's the most fun I have with the game with my brother is him doing a show and me doing a show, but the AI will just do whatever it wants. Like, I had R-Truth as a heel, and I think he face turned himself through cutscenes like every other week.

Ithil

Seems like they've jam packed it with content, but the year long dev time means the graphics are dated and the gameplay hasn't changed much (if at all) from WWE 12.

If the massive roster and tons of stuff to do makes up for the lack of polish and technical limitations, I guess I'll take a look.

Kaladin

Adding choices in Universe mode is probably the best thing they've ever done.

It's the most fun I have with the game with my brother is him doing a show and me doing a show, but the AI will just do whatever it wants. Like, I had R-Truth as a heel, and I think he face turned himself through cutscenes like every other week.

Just like real life.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh and Wade would show up and attack Cody Rhodes every week even though they were on completely different shows.

brumx

It's WWE'12 with Attitude features sucks no WCW sets and Wrestlmania still indoors. The outdoor set is actually WM9 from 06.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I get regular edition do I still get Austin?

Yes. You just don't get his ATV entrance or his 'red skull attire'.

If you preorder you get Mike Tyson. Don't know if that's like an online pass, limited edition, or what.
If you preorder at Gamestop you get Tyson and Punk's ice cream shirt
It's WWE'12 with Attitude features sucks no WCW sets and Wrestlmania still indoors. The outdoor set is actually WM9 from 06.

They upgraded the Create A Arena a bunch so you can change audience size to recreate Hammerstein. It's possible that you could make a bunch of WCW sets. There's a shit ton of arenas in the vanilla game though. I have no idea how accurate they are, but they usually do a decent job. I REALLY want to say they confirmed outdoor for create an arena, but this is all off memory.

Kaladin

Mike Tyson is with any pre-order I think. I don't know the status of Tyson outside of pre-orders/first run copies.

dreamfall

Annual WWE release, and always seem to buy them one way or the other. This is the first year I haven't really followed the Dev diaries/forums closely but maybe it'll lead to more excitement. Will probably pick up around Black Friday!

Snaku

Banned
I've played WCW/nWo Revenge to death. I've played WWF Wrestlemania 2000 to death. I've played WWF No Mercy to death. I've played WWE All Stars to death. I seriously need a new wrassle game fix, and this is going to have to be it unfortunately.

Don't suck too bad please.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And for people who don't know,

Chainsaw Charlie is Terry Funk.
Ministry Undertaker with the Ministry music will be in the second DLC pack. The first DLC pack will have Ryback, Damien Sandow, Tensai, AJ Lee, and a few others. I think it's mostly modern. The second is mostly Attitude stuff. The only way to get DDP and Goldust is to buy the Fan Axxess which is 20 dollars and gets you all the dlc. You can buy wrestlers separately for a dollar when they come out.

Kaladin

You know D' Lo, Kurt Angle, The Dudley Brothers, Hardy Boyz and all of the missing attitude era stars will have their animations in the game. Just wait till someone creates a good CAW and it can go into Universe mode.

They should have Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks in this. British Bulldog's already in there, they're 1/3 on "British wrestlers people give a fuck about"

edit: forgot Pat Roach

You know D' Lo, Kurt Angle, The Dudley Brothers, Hardy Boyz and all of the missing attitude era stars will have their animations in the game. Just wait till someone creates a good CAW and it can go into Universe mode.
I just hope those servers work this time around.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should have Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks in this. British Bulldog's already in there, they're 1/3 on "British wrestlers people give a fuck about"

Pretty sure more people give a fuck about William Regal or Dynamite Kid than those two at this point.

Kaladin

Who always so much DLC? What's their excuse?

The roster locks around Mania, I think maybe a bit before. Aside from wrestlers who got big on the main roster after the roster cut, the DLC features second tier attitude era stars and a few jobbers and divas that didn't make the main roster.

Anth0ny

I'm not falling for this shit again.

Haven't bought a wrestling game since... Wrestlemania x8 on the Gamecube? lol

Like COD, like NBA 2K, I don't intend on buying more than one wrassling game per gen. I feel dirty paying full price, honestly.

Top Bottom