• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 |OT| Awww, Did Someone Not Get The Features They Wanted?

atomsk

Party Pooper
374.1MB patch is up on PS4

PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – Patch 1.02 Highlights

TOTAL NUMBER OF PATCH UPDATES: 190+; improvements include the following items:

MAJOR FIXES

Fixed issues that could affect a player’s save data and downloadable content
Fixed an issue that could impede progress in MyCAREER
Addressed several issues related to downloadable content presentation and intercompatibility
ONLINE MATCHES

Custom Superstar names now properly display on the loading screen of a Ranked Online match
Addressed an issue affect COM selection in Online Private Matches
GAMEPLAY & USER INTERFACE

Improved gameplay presentation related to the performance of certain moves.
Improved AI behavior in Tag Team and Royal Rumble matches
Springboard attacks against grounded opponents who are reacting or recovering will now animate more naturally.
Players are now able to use Tag Team Finishers properly with a custom-created tag team.
Comebacks should now be easier to perform
Clarified numerous message prompts to offer more useful information to the player
Addressed inconsistencies in text presentation in WWE Universe mode
Addressed scrolling issues for selecting Divas in the Superstar selection screen
Addressed a menu flow issue in Community Creations
CREATION SUITE

Addressed several issues related to downloadable content presentation and intercompatibility
Addressed a number of display issues when editing in WWE Creations
VISUAL PRESENTATION

Reduced the occurrences of visual distortions that can occur during entrances featuring characters with long hair
Characters who wear hats during entrances will no longer have two hats if you assign a hat in an alternate attire.

Hasney

Lol, they're not going to add the match types are they? What a bunch of fucking carnies. Glad I talked a few people out of getting this turd.

Yaari

Well that patch does not sound too exciting eh..

I like having the game but only because I've not played for such a long time. I traded it though, so they did not earn money from me.

dubq

Well that patch does not sound too exciting eh..

I like having the game but only because I've not played for such a long time. I traded it though, so they did not earn money from me.

I'm pretty sure they still get the money you originally paid for the game.

shaowebb

For some reason, I can't create new threads so I'm going to post this here.

WWE and Warner just announced WWE Immortals, a new free-to-play iOS/Android "fighting" game developed by NetherRealm. The game will be coming out next year: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/47489-wwe-immortals-un-jeu-de-catch-developpe-par-le-studio-de-mor

Not much has been revealed about the game so far. They have just said that it will take place in a modified "WWE Universe."

Posted this to Test Your Might...gonna be fun seeing the NRS crowd react to this one. :D

Verendus

Banned
I'm still waiting for match customisation to return. My satisfaction for this release would jump from a 4 to about a 9 with just that move. I don't think I've ever really hated any developers, because it's mostly hilarious. But I'm beginning to feel hate for these people. It's a new feeling. I am afraid.

I'm still waiting for match customisation to return. My satisfaction for this release would jump from a 4 to about a 9 with just that move. I don't think I've ever really hated any developers, because it's mostly hilarious. But I'm beginning to feel hate for these people. It's a new feeling. I am afraid.

Yukes deserves it.

Yukes could do that? They could break real life?

There's just no way to win.

They've been proven to have mystical powers. How else could you explain them keeping the WWE license, horrible game after horrible game. Even when the company who hired them went out of business, the next company that got the WWE license hired them back.

Don't buy it. Send a signal to 2k.

-edit- I just saw DDP

cena1.png

ecurbj

Found these on /r/squaredcircle

http://imgur.com/a/7uLNl
No way! Those are horrible.

Yeah, DDP looks terrible.

Paige has no booty.
I'm actually hurt by this. She actually has one in real life now.

*sighs*

It does look like her tho. Face wise. Everything else is horrible. The walk. And the BOOTY! Omg! It's so flat!

Haha, that's the WCW pack? Okay.

And yeah, those faces are pretty bad. Worst developer ever.
Yukes. That's Yukes for you. They should just hand the development to Visual Concepts now. I know they were collaborating but Yukes was still head in development.

Striker

WCW pack is also up for purchase already too on Xbone. DDP looks atrocious.
I can't understand how 2K makes the hair looks like that here, then look miles better in the NBA game.

I enjoyed the gameplay elements, but goddam 2K screwed the pooch with features, roster and its online interface.

Pimpwerx

No way! Those are horrible.

I'm actually hurt by this. She actually has one in real life now.

*sighs*

It does look like her tho. Face wise. Everything else is horrible. The walk. And the BOOTY! Omg! It's so flat!

Yukes. That's Yukes for you. They should just hand the development to Visual Concepts now. I know they were collaborating but Yukes was still head in development.
Yeah...Paige has no ass in real life. That model is pretty poor though, and that walk animation is so jank. PEACE.

Top Bottom