• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are clearly not making the Styles Clash is full time finisher, and even if it was, finishers get kicked out of all the time nowadays. Nobody is safe.

Syder

Out of all three of their matches the one on the goddamn PPV was the worst. AJ V Axel was better than match 3 of AJ V Jericho.

Fuck me.

KingBroly

Banned
They are clearly not making the Styles Clash is full time finisher, and even if it was, finishers get kicked out of all the time nowadays. Nobody is safe.

They started to pull back on finishers being kicked out of 4-5 times a match a few months ago.

So this was done out of spite.

Fox318

1 finisher is safe

XgntRxO.gif

MG310

Enjoyed that.

That springboard reverse DDT almost never looks great but that was probably on the worse end of the spectrum.

BroBot

I can see it now...

Vince: Jericho...Jericho... Get over here for a minute...

Jericho: Yeah, Vince?

Vince: So I know that I told you both that AJ is gonna win with that idiotic finisher of his but... *giggles* I want you to kick out of it!

Jericho: I don't know Vince, the fans have been wanting to see this finisher since his debut at the rumble.

Vince: Jericho...Come here.

Jericho: ... *steps closer*

Vince: Closer...CLOSER... I don't...Care. Understood? And one more thing, Chris. I want you to verbally abuse him our there. It'll be great for his character!

Jericho: *Slowly steps away as AJ's entrance theme hits* I gotta go... I'm up next.

Vince: Don't mess this up for me Chris. I'll owe you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom