• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBN Post E3 Poll: Your Most Wanted Xbox Game of the Moment

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Now that E3 has come and gone, you've all had your fill of the excellent FSW and Riddick, Xbox Nation would like to know what your most anticipated game is this fall. Halo 2 has purposefully been left off the list because it always wins by a landslide. We want you to vote for your most anticipated game *other* than Halo 2. Results will be published in the August issue of XBN.

Danke schon.

http://www.xbnmag.com/article2/0,2053,1608953,00.asp

Here's the list in case you're wondering...

Advent Rising
Area 51
Battlefield: Modern Combat
BloodRayne 2
Bomberman Online
Burnout 3
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Conker: Live & Reloaded
Darkwatch
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Dead to Rights II: Hell to Pay
Def Jam Vendetta Fight For New York
Destroy All Humans!
Doom 3
Fable
Forza Motorsport
Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded
Gun Griffon
Jade Empire
Kameo: Elements of Power
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
Madden NFL 2005
MechAssault 2: The Lone Wolf
Men of Valor
Mortal Kombat Deception
Need for Speed Underground 2
Outrun 2
Pariah
Prince of Persia 2
Silent Hill 4
Star Wars Battlefront
KOTOR 2
Republic Commando
Starcraft Ghost
Sudeki
LOTR: The Third Age
The Shield
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3
Unreal Championship 2

jedimike

I'm leading towards Conker as well. I would pick Destroy All Humans, but it's just too far out. Lots of games high on my wanted list though... Star Wars games, KUF, Fable, and Bard's Tale.

edit: btw, got my new XBN yesterday. I'm not a big fighting fan, but the DOA:U blowout is great and there is lots of info on some 2d fighters.

...and at least 15 references to TFLO :lol bad timing to be praising that sucker.

BojTrek

Banned
They list Madden 2005 but not ESPN NFL 2005 which is getting the same if not more coverage since E3.

But from that list... not a one... I would wait for reviews on all of those games.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I've been playing a lot of ESPN NFL 2K5... and while I'm not a huge football gamer, I find ESPN incredibly fun and addictive this year. Plus, it looks clean as hell. Really good effort by VC.

jarrod

Banned
How did GGX2 get on there (an old PS2 port) and not any of the upcoming Capcom or SNK fighters? Also why's Bomberman Online there and not SpikeOut... who made this list? :/

KOTOR2 for me, after Advent Rising turned out to be a turd. Fable runs a very close 2nd. If Burnout 3 wasn't multiplatform, that would be #1 for me.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Before E3 i voted for Fable i think, now it has to be conker, just looks so much fun multiplayer and i cant wait to relive the single player aswell.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Doom 3
Outrun 2
Forza Motorsport
Burnout 3
Starcraft Ghost

All those peak my interest more than the others on that list, but if I had to go w/ one, it'd be Doom 3.

COCKLES

being watched
Shouldn't it be called 'Your most wanted game this isn't called Halo 2' for fairness sake.

*oh I see it already is. My brain isn't working today.

:(

Well my most wanted is Conker Reloaded & Doom 3.

I'm confused. Do you mean to ask what's my anticipated game for this fall? A lot of those titles will not be out in the Fall. Just wondering.

Takuan

IgeL

Voted Sudeki. The preview version rocked, it's gonna be great. Might've voted for FlatOut too, if it had been on the list...

Kuroyume

Banned
Spliter Cell 3 all the way... the knife is too sweet. If they have throat cutting or stabbing in multiplayer even better...

Anyone have any recent hands on impressions of Kingdom Under Fire? Che, I'm looking in your direction.

n-screen03.jpg

DarkCloud

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload

But only because Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly wasn't on the list (odd that since Gun Griffon was)

will Fatal Frame 2 be releasing at $49.99 with extra stuff? or a discounted price?

i heard good things about this way back in the day, is it good game or what?

my most anticipated from the list would have to probably be Conker, but i am anticipating alot of them.

Top Bottom