• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S Bundles for Holiday 2016

Chobel

https://news.xbox.com/2016/10/24/xbox-holiday-hardware-options-2016/

Bundles-Pic_940X528-hero-1.jpg

This holiday season we are excited to have a variety of Xbox One S bundles and new accessories available for our fans and we wanted to share a comprehensive list of offerings. Over the past four months we announced several new Xbox One S bundles and you can see the collection below with many starting at just $299 USD. And for a limited time you can take advantage of two special offers available in the U.S at participating retailers:

• From now through October 29, buy any Xbox One S, and you will also receive a three month Xbox Live Gold membership at no additional charge.
  • From now through November 11, when you buy any Xbox One or Xbox One S console or bundle, you can get $20 off towards the purchase of Gears of War 4.

The bundles:
  • Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle (2TB): Featuring a gritty, battle-weathered custom console with a massive 2TB hard drive, laser-etched scratches, a bloody thumbprint on the controller’s red metallic D-pad and the iconic Crimson Omen on the all-new Xbox Wireless Controller. The Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle also includes a copy of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for both Xbox One and Windows 10, and tons of extras. The Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle is available worldwide for $449 USD. As always, bundle availability and pricing varies by region, so please check with your local retailer for more information.
  • Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle (1TB): The Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle comes with a Robot White Xbox One S with a 1TB hard drive, a matching Xbox Wireless Controller and copy of Gears of War 4 for Xbox One and Windows 10. As an Xbox Play Anywhere title, owning the digital copy of Gears of War 4 lets you play across both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, as all game progress, Gamerscore and Achievements are saved on and accessible through Xbox Live. Available worldwide for $349 USD.
  • Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle (500GB): In addition to the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle, we’re also offering customers in the U.S. and Australia a chance to pre-order the special edition deep blue console bundle with a 500GB hard drive and matching Xbox Wireless Controller. Available on November 1 exclusively at Microsoft Stores and GameStop in the U.S. (and at Microsoft Stores and EB Games in Australia) for $299 USD, the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle also comes with a copy of Gears of War 4. To top things off, for a limited time, when you purchase the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle or the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle, you’ll get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection for Xbox One at no additional cost.
  • Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle (500GB): The Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle has everything you need to build, survive and explore with the latest Xbox hardware. Priced at $299 USD, we’ve included over 230 character skins and additional content packs alongside Minecraft for Xbox One and Windows 10 so you can let your survival and creative skills run wild. If you play Minecraft on Xbox 360 this is the perfect bundle to make the upgrade to Xbox One S. You can transfer your existing Xbox 360 worlds over to the Xbox One Edition, and enjoy building new ones that are up to 16 times bigger. The bundle is available now at participating retailers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., as well as Western and Central Europe.
  • Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle (1TB): For the ultimate experience only on Xbox, get your hands on the Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle (1TB), which features a military green console with matching stand and controller, a copy of Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition, the Hellfighter Pack, Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack, a new visual appearance of the Behemoths, five Battlepacks and one month of EA Access for $349 USD. Available at retailers in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
  • Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle (500GB): Available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe for $299 USD, this exclusive bundle comes with a copy of Battlefield 1 Standard Edition, one month of EA Access and a 500GB hard drive to play all the biggest blockbusters in Xbox history.
  • Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Storm Grey Special Edition Bundle (500G): Fans in the U.S., UK, Australia and New Zealand can also pre-order the Storm Grey Special Edition of the 500GB bundle – which includes all the contents of the Xbox One S Battlefield 1 bundle but features a unique storm grey colored Xbox One S console and matching Xbox Wireless Controller– available starting November 1 exclusively at Microsoft Stores and Walmart for $299 USD.
  • Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle (500GB or 1TB): Packed with everything footy fans need to jump into the season, the Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle comes to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S. with a full-game download of FIFA 17, three Ultimate Team Loan Legends, one month of EA Access and either a 500GB or 1TB hard drive (1TB version also includes an Ultimate Team Rare Player Pack) to play all the biggest blockbusters in Xbox history, at $299 USD and $349 USD respectively. Head to your local retailer and pick up your Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle today!

Lock if old.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I may trade in my OG Xbox One for the Battlefield 1 TB S if GameStop or a retailer has some sort of trade in deal in the coming month.

Even without a trade in deal I may bite.

Welfare

Nothing new actually, just everything already known in a PR piece.

However, bundles are much smarter than last year. Focusing on 3 massive brands, one exclusive and the other two third party, with multiple different pricing options for different audiences and then Minecraft. Last year was a cluster fuck.

blakep267

That's a lot of... bundles.
I mean not really.

$299
-FIFA
-Minecraft
-Gears( GameStop only)
-BF1( Walmart has an exclusive color)

$349
- Gears
-BF1
- FIFA

$449
-Gears

Last year there were more variety, this year just has different storage sizes. I expect the $299 bundles to be more plentiful than the other sizes

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Same here. I have one I got a launch, but it's... it's in bad shape. (*).

It still works, but I wonder how much longer it will last. The just slightly (even tiny) better performance in some games has me tempted along with a 4kBluRay player since I wanna get a 4k TV sometime next year.

MY GOD.

A lot of bundles, and I'm surprised there isn't a black model yet. Also, no sign of FH3 anywhere. I guess Microsoft wants to push Gears 4, BF1, and sports instead.

Chris1

Think there should be a DR4 bundle in December. FIFA bundle is a mistake, it's a sports game and their prime audience (US) doesn't care that much about it. Rest are fine tho, minecraft bundle will be huge on BF.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I kinda want to get an XB1 for the exclusives and EA Access but Im never going to pay for another subscription when I already pay for PS+.

Welfare

Think there should be a DR4 bundle in December. FIFA bundle is a mistake, it's a sports game and their prime audience (US) doesn't care that much about it.

FIFA bundle is getting those sports gamers from the 360. It also comes with EA Access so that's opportunity to get laggard 360 owners to not only get an XB1 for $299 but also transition to digital with EA Access. Also FIFA is growing in the US and Madden already is a top 5 seller in the holidays. Don't need to bundle it in the holidays.

blakep267

Think there should be a DR4 bundle in December. FIFA bundle is a mistake, it's a sports game and their prime audience (US) doesn't care that much about it. Rest are fine tho, minecraft bundle will be huge on BF.
The bundles are for the rest of the world even those that it's not going to sell a ton. With a madden bundle your only really gonna be able to sell it in the us. With FIFA you can sell it in both Europe and the US.

viHuGi

Banned
That's alot of Bundles damn! Good to see plenty of choices for every type of person but where is Forza though?

Vena

I'm finally considering jumping into this gen and may just pick up a X1S, am real tempted by the UHD and then Halo for playing with uni friends. Did they ever add Vesperia to the BC? I think a lot of my 360 games are already on there but this one would put me over real fast.

blakep267

Tame bundles this time around. I remember they had a bunch more last year. The BF1 bundle looks pretty good.
I think they learned their lesson. Ain't nobody want a gears ultimate, rare replay, ori bundle. Those things were still around like 7 months later. They should've had a $299 fallout bundle and a $299 halo 5 bundle

Duxxy3

I wonder if we'll see any xbox one s bundles for $200.

We're definitely going to see xbox one fat for $200.

Justinh

Wait, it still WORKS!?

Yes it still works. I use it nearly everyday, but sometimes it gets really loud when launching a game. It makes me raise an eyebrow since people sometimes say their Xbox One is silent most of the time.

I hope there's a good deal during Black Friday. I might buy one for myself and one for my niece. Not sure about my niece, something else might be better to be honest.

I wonder if we'll see any xbox one s bundles for $200.

We're definitely going to see xbox one fat for $200.

Yeah, I think just yesterday OG Xbox One with Gears Ultimate were going for 230 I think on Woot, and it's not even shopping season yet.

lmbotiva

I'm guessing MS is never coming out with a black xbone s? That's the only thing holding me back believe it or not

RexNovis

Banned
That is a LOT of bundles. Holy crap. I'm surprised retailers are buying up stock and allocating shelf space for that many separate SKUs. The Minecraft Bundle and 500gb Battlefield bundle will probably be the main HW pushers this holiday I bet.

How come the Xbox one s is outselling the PS4 in the states now? I didn't think that many people had HDR 4K TVs. Other than that it's pretty much the same Xbox that was getting out sold the past two years. Are Xbox exclusive's actually turning the tide?

How come the Xbox one s is outselling the PS4 in the states now? I didn't think that many people had HDR 4K TVs. Other than that it's pretty much the same Xbox that was getting out sold the past two years. Are Xbox exclusive's actually turning the tide?

Xbox Exclusives are turning the tide I believe. The tide shifted starting with Quantum Break and the Launch of the S awakened a sleeping beast and people are far more curious.

But this is only in America.

The lack of bundles or general care outside the US means that the Xbox is boring outside the US. No deals, no aggressive pricing. Just game releases and silence...

etta

my hard graphic balls
That Minecraft bunduru at $249 during Black Friday, and maybe hold it there even until early December, will fly off the shelves got dang.

Catman

Banned
I have that Minecraft bundle, and it has really slick packaging. The box has some cool looking inserts that are Minecraft themed. The white Xbox One S is a really nice looking system too.

Xbox Exclusives are turning the tide I believe. The tide shifted starting with Quantum Break and the Launch of the S awakened a sleeping beast and people are far more curious.

But this is only in America.

The lack of bundles or general care outside the US means that the Xbox is boring outside the US. No deals, no aggressive pricing. Just game releases and silence...

Well I do see a lot more ads for that than PlayStation here. Its like the slim model doesn't exist here as far as ad times from Sony. I haven't seen one. Or marketing is just doing a horrible job and has not caught my attention.

Abdiel

That is a LOT of bundles. Holy crap. I'm surprised retailers are buying up stock and allocating shelf space for that many separate SKUs. The Minecraft Bundle and 500gb Battlefield bundle will probably be the main HW pushers this holiday I bet.

We're fuckin' drowning in boxes. Some of these are exclusive to specific retailers, but still. God damn there's so many bundles.

Damn thought they announced the black one S! Will wait til BF, wish I would've jumped on the Target deal now. Was being frugal and the time and didn't want to spend the money smh

Top Bottom